Go With Me • Next"Beautopia" Jelly Beans Have Power, The Invitation • This thread is archived. Return to the Nightosphere • When another plague of Candy Zombies arise again and Princess Bubblegum is the only one that knows the cure is zombified, Finn, Jake, Lumpy Space Princess, and Lady Rainicornhave to find the cure for this plague. He then apologizes to everyone and finds it funny he doesn't know who Science is. Ketchup • Lady Rainicorn here~ ( ‿ ). Daddy's Little Monster • James • The Suitor • The Knight and the Werewolf • The duo's typical adventures involve saving princesses, fighting evil monsters, exploring dungeons, and helping people in need. The Duke • Up a Tree • Adventure Time Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Thank You • Son of Rap Bear • From Bad to Worse Kee-Oth is seen holding Jake and taking him to his Broke-up Dimension. The only time a full zombie transformation appears onscreen is when Jake is bitten for the second time. Lumpy Space Princess is not holding a nail when she boards up the window; she just begins hammering the board and a nail appears. Burning Low • If anyone could tell me that would be awesome, thanks! Comment! Five Short Graybles • Gotcha! Ocarina • Lumpy Space Princess then pushes Finn away from the window and hits zombie Princess Bubblegum with a board and nails the board to the window. Slime Central • Jake: Yeah, you think you're pretty way up there but I can get you! Checkmate • • Everything Stays • Morituri Te Salutamus • Death in Bloom • A world built for adventure, Ooo is filled to the brim with various landscapes for the two buddies to explore and bizarre characters to assist. Autumn • Also, one of the main ingredients is "Knife Juice. The Pods • President Porpoise is Missing! The Dark Cloud, The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part I) • Posted by. All the candy people are back to normal, and we see Princess Bubblegum awarding Science with a medal. The Limit • Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. She is voiced by Niki Yang who voiced Candy Chiu from Gravity Falls. Beyond the Grotto • Sad Face • Jake the Starchild • She actually talks a lot especially in the episode where Finn and Jake get kidnapped by Ricardio. Beyond this Earthly Realm • Tree Trunks • The Creeps • Play Date • 6 years ago. … Lemonhope Part 1 • [The episode begins in the Candy Kingdom, showing Finn, Jake, Lumpy Space Princess, and Lady Rainicorn running through the streets with Candy Zombies swarming them at every side. Wizard • The Glorriors • Simon & Marcy • Rattleballs • Dungeon Train • Hero Heart • Have You Seen the Muffin Mess • It cuts to the Royal Day of Apologizing the next day. Astral Plane • Close. Freak City • She has a blonde mane, and big round eyes the same as Jake's. 1 English quotes 2 Translated quotes 2.1 Season 1 2.2 Season 2 2.3 Season 3 2.4 Season 4 2.5 Season 5 2.6 Season 6 Lady Rainicorn's quotes translated from Korean, in chronological order (original Korean and phonetic pronunciation included). Thanks for the Crabapples, Giuseppe! Episodes She speaks Rainicornian (Korean) and is in a relationship with Jake. Whipple the Happy Dragon • Blank-Eyed Girl • The Mountain • Cherry Cream Soda • Jake the Dog • Storytelling • Dream of Love • Read transcript Credits Dad's Dungeon • Lady & Peebles • Deal with it~ Hide and Seek • Watch this Adventure Time With Finn and Jake video, Adventure Time ~ The Pit Lady Rainicorn Translation To English NEW HD , on Fanpop and browse … Min and Marty • Pretty obnoxious editing though. Mark BankerPatrick McHaleKent OsbornePendleton Ward Nemesis • Summer • When Jake and Lady finish their antidote, it is in a test tube, but it is in a round bottle when he pours it out. Ghost Princess • The Gift That Reaps Giving, Spring • The Jiggler • Hot Diggity Doom • The Empress Eyes • Princess Potluck • Is That You? In Princess Bubblegum's flashback, there is a laser pointed at a chair and a pile of bones on the floor. Happy Warrior • Ricardio the Heart Guy • Ocean of Fear • I Am a Sword • Now it's up to Finnto fix it. Fionna and Cake and Fionna • Bad Little Boy • Breezy • This article is a transcript of the Adventure Time episode "From Bad to Worse" from season 3, which aired on October 24, 2011. Her body shares the same colors as a rainbow: red, yellow, green, blue and violet. Love Games • Donny • Davey • The Red Throne • She has made multiple appearances on the show, making her one of the eight main characters. The episode begins with Finn, Jake, Lady Rainicorn, and Lumpy Space Princess running from Candy Zombies and just barely escaping to the Castle in the Candy Kingdom. Lumpy Space Princess then drops her formula on to some of the zombies, and it does nothing but give them enlarged lips. The Pajama War • 1008-064 Mysterious Island • The Party's Over, Isla de Señorita • What Was Missing • In many episodes, the show has had subtle references to things like Korean customs, food, and even the Korean War. City of Thieves • Walnuts & Rain • Wizard City • Little Brother • When Finn puts Science's tank underneath the lab table it is only just fits. • What is Life? Food Chain • We Fixed a Truck • Shh! Memory of a Memory • Later in the episode, however, it has the words "Sciencey Shower.". Dungeon • Archived. Mortal Recoil, Conquest of Cuteness • Vote. "From Bad to Worse" is the thirteenth episode in the third season of Adventure Time. Horse and Ball • (Note: This post has spoilers through Season 8 Episode 9 — or the third episode in the Islands miniseries. What did Lady Rainicorn say to Jake at the end of Adventure Time S3 Ep 13? The Tower • In Princess Bubblegum's flashback, the shower is labelled "Safety Shower." The Light Cloud, Skyhooks • BMO Lost • Kent OsborneSomvilay Xayaphone However, Jake realizes he will become a zombie, so he goes into a sealed science shower and soon turns into one. This article is a transcript of the Adventure Time episode "Lady Peebles" from season 4, which aired on August 20, 2012. Dark Purple • The Cooler • Orgalorg • ", When Jake is being re-zombified and then attacked by the candy zombies after Science makes the, The formula for the decorpsinator serum begins with the number "4," which was the missing element to her previous decorpsinator serum in "Slumber Party Panic. Cloudy • save hide report. Still • The Chamber of Frozen Blades • One Last Job • Imaginary Resources • Billy's Bucket List, Wake Up • The zombie Candy Cane Guy comes out from hiding in the lab and bites Jake, who uses his Stretchy Powers to prolong the effects. what is it?". • Frost & Fire • The Pit • Lady Rainicorn is a long unicorn-like creature, with rainbow colored stripes along her body. Close. The candy zombie grows wings and infects the other zombies with the same liquid giving them wings as well. She also has a single white, sharply pointed horn. Korean Speakers...Help with Lady Rainicorn Translation in episode "The Music Hole" S7E36 or S8E10. • Bespoken For • Lady is a long unicorn-like creature. The Music Hole • They see Princess Bubblegum, and are informed that while she was experimenting with candy zombie tissue, Cinnamon Bun ate it and then infected the entire Candy Kingdom while Princess Bubblegum escaped. The Lich, Finn the Human • At the base, Lady Rainicorn is sad and lamenting about something.] Five Short Tables • Obsidian • No One Can Hear You • Her mom has a long body like hers, unlike her father. Take Her Back • Credits 16-year-old Finn, who was found in the woods as a baby by Jake's parent's, Joshua and Margret, and his best friend and adopted brother Jake, a dog with magical powers, are adventurers living in the Land of Ooo, a setting full of surreal characters, with fantasy and post-apocalyptic elements. Princess Day • ", In this episode the decorpsinator serum is yellow-green, but in "Slumber Party Panic" it was orange; even though they are supposedly made using the same formula. The Great Bird Man • Who Would Win • We found a translation on Reddit that we’re sharing here. When Princess Bubblegum's experiment fails and leads to a zombie infestation, the zombies head towards the Candy Kingdom. Something Big • When Jake was bitten after Finn poured the antidote on him, the outside of Jake's eyes are black, and then when he is seen again, they are all green. Then, the candy zombies break through to the lab, and Finn locks himself in the science shower. Slumber Party Panic • Story: Wizards Only, Fools • Winter Light • James II • Finn tests his cure on a candy zombie but with horrible results. Don't Look • Too Old • This means that she inherited her length from her mother, since in the episode "Her Parents" her mother and father do not find it odd that Jake can stretch or is long like the females before they know he is a dog. 3 Answers. All she could manage to say was: "Just Let Science do the work! You Forgot Your Floaties • Friends Forever • Be Sweet • The Hall of Egress • • Loyalty to the King • The patch is about 4 inches by 3 inches. Rate! [he stretches to be on Lady's level.] Henchman • Korean to English This one seemed a little tricky to me. Larry Leichliter Gold Stars • • Adventure Time follows two best friends: Finn (a 12-year old boy) and Jake (a wise 28-year-old dog with magical powers), and the surreal adventures undertaken by the duo as they traverse the mystical Land of Ooo. Jake Suit • The Prince Who Wanted Everything • Evergreen • Puhoy • u/DrNightengale. Or is it just a made up language? Finn and the rest of the group escape to the top of the castle to continue to try and cure the zombies. Mortal Folly • http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/09/28/cartoon-network-celebrates-halloween-all-month-long-with-spooky-specials-and-creepy-comedies-330314/20110928cartoon01/, April Lascano & Santino Lascano's wedding date, The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part I), The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part II), https://adventuretime.fandom.com/wiki/From_Bad_to_Worse?oldid=838781, The safety shower in Princess Bubblegum's lab is actually labeled "Sciencey Shower. Reboot • Mama Said • Incendium, Hot to the Touch • Lady is a long unicorn like creature. Earth & Water • Whispers • Lady Rainicorn. Be More • Vamps About • [The episode begins with Princess Bubblegum running towards her arctic base in the Ice Kingdom. Normal Man • From Bad to Worse/Transcript Hello everyone! Marceline's Closet • When another plague of Candy Zombies arises and Princess Bubblegumis among the undead, Finn and his friends are in a race against time to figure out how to stop it... but things get worse by the minute. Jermaine • Season 3, episode 13 Jake The Brick • All the Little People • Candy Streets • Kent OsborneSomvilay Xayaphone Candy Cane Guy has regular arms when Jake pushes him into the locker, yet when he escapes he has strong-arms. Science creates the antidote and Finn tests it on Jake, discovering that it works, but then Jake gets attacked by the mob of Candy zombies that were standing by him. Two Swords • Sons of Mars • Season 3, episode 13 Memories of Boom Boom Mountain • Summer Showers • It is the sixty-fifth episode overall. She also has a single white, sharply-pointed horn. Vault of Bones • When Wedding Bells Thaw • Time Sandwich • Little Dude • In Your Footsteps • Written & storyboarded by: And I've decided that I wanted to read all the translations for Lady Rainicorn for … Lumpy Space Princess wants this to happen, goes outside to lick it up, and ends up getting turned into a zombie herself. Trouble in Lumpy Space • She has the ability to use her horn to change the color of anything she wants, as witnessed in My Two Favorite People. MUHRAAHH!" This article is a transcript of the Adventure Time episode "From Bad to Worse" from season 3, which aired on October 24, 2011. Angel Face • Her Parents • Dentist • Reign of Gunters • NEW! Varmints • Holly Jolly Secrets Part I • Rainy Day Daydream • When Princess Bubblegum is giving awards, Finn didn't get a medal, although Finn got the idea to soak himself with the decorpsinator and let the zombies bite him. :) Answer Save. She tells Finn to use Science but, before she can explain, she is turned into a zombie. Crystals Have Power • 4.8K likes. Written & storyboarded by: Ring of Fire • The episode is called "From Bad to Worse", and when Jake says "I'm sorry for biting you sugar" or something to that effect, she says something back to him in Korean that makes him blush. When they arrive, Jake asks where they are and Kee-Oth replies that they are in his yoga room, throwing Jake into the pit in the middle of the room. Sky Witch • Airdate: I Remember You • Hug Wolf • Hitman • • Joshua and Margaret Investigations • My Two Favorite People • Dec 27, 2016 - Adventure Time Lady & Peebles Season 4: Episode 19 Enjoy! Marcy & Hunson • Wizard Battle • ", When Princess Bubblegum said "Science is muhraahh," she was attempting to say "Science is my rat. <3 I post offensive stuff. Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension • Together Again, Brothers in Insomnia • This episode involves the candy zombie plague that first appeared in ". Adventure Time Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Too Young • Seventeen • Bun Bun • She speaks only Korean, using English only when equipped with a universal translator device (however, she is shown to have spoken a bit of English in "Lady & Peebles" "I am pregnant!"). They also meet characters with strange characteristics. Ignition Point • Jake-Less • When Science points to the label that has its name, Finn realizes that Science is Princess Bubblegum's rat. regarder streaming, VF , University, Ave,, Toronto,, ON, M5J, 2H7,, Canada saison 09, 2018, full saison, saison 07,regarder tous les episode de , . Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. She is coming up with a cure, but a candy zombie bursts through the window and bites her on the shoulder. 5 comments. Blood Under the Skin • When another plague of Candy Zombies arises and Princess Bubblegum is among the undead, Finn and his friends are in a race against time to figure out how to stop it... but things get worse by the minute. Belly of the Beast • 3.4K likes. Goliad • The Malteser Penguin, Promotional art by storyboard artist Kent Osborne, Lady Rainicorn's phrase translated on storyboard. Preboot • What Have You Done? Furniture & Meat • • Production code: The candy zombies use their new abilities to reach the top of the castle and attempt to bite the group, so they retreat to the lab. Princess Cookie • The Thin Yellow Line, Broke His Crown • Skyhooks II, Abstract • Susan Strong • Bad Timing • King Worm • Mystery Dungeon • This means that she inherited her length from her mother, since in the episode "Her Parents" her mother and father don't find it odd that Jake can stretch or is long like the females befor… Heres a doodle of Lady Rainicorn as gross zombie princess I had printed on canvas. The Eyes • Korean Speakers...Help with Lady Rainicorn Translation in episode "The Music Hole" S7E36 or S8E10. The Witch's Garden • Come Along With Me, All's Well That Rats Swell • Lady Rainicorn, unlike many characters on the show, seems to embrace a human culture. October 24, 2011 Posted by just now. Beautopia • The Visitor • Jake vs. Me-Mow • A Glitch is a Glitch • Subscribe!! I'm super curious as to what it is! James Baxter the Horse • The First Investigation • She has a long body, and she can fly. Blade of Grass • From Bad to Worse • Saved from youtube.com. Previous"The Creeps" Lady Rainicorn's dialogue? The second time Jake is bitten, he does not have Gigantic Lips, Strong arms and Wings, even though the Candy Zombies that bite him have those. Seemingly, she even taught Jake how to cook traditional Korean meals as was seen in the season three episode, "Apple Thief". • She first came out in the episode "Slumber Party Panic" where she was seen with Jake twice. Always BMO Closing • Lady Rainicorn is a colorful character of the show. Elemental • Apple Thief • Flute Spell • Crossover • Lady Rainicorn. The New Frontier • Still thinking that Jake is Joshua, Kee-Oth tells him that he is ready for revenge and that Jake will never see his loved ones again. Lady Rainicorn TranslationsAdventure Time Season 1 : Episode 5My Two Favorite People Gut Grinder, It Came from the Nightosphere • The Helmet of Thorogon • The Silent King • Translator's note: The original Korean quote has a nuance to the effect of "being in an state of intimacy." https://adventuretime.fandom.com/wiki/From_Bad_to_Worse/Transcript?oldid=840753. Next"Beautopia" Lady Rainicorn feels sorry for him, and lets Jake out, only to be bitten. Betty • His Hero • Transcripts October 24, 2011 Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. Director: Lady Rainicorn's dialogue? Slow Love • Larry Leichliter Mystery Train • You Made Me • [The episode begins in the Candy Kingdom, Jake is playfully chasing Lady Rainicorn.] Card Wars • Lemonhope Part 2 • Do No Harm • The Real You • Escape from the Citadel • Jake and Lady Rainicorn then test their formula, but it only makes the zombies stronger. Lady Rainicorn is Jake's girlfriend and later wife from Adventure Time. Everything's Jake • In "Five More Shor… The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part II) • The Comet, Bonnie and Neddy • Story: Got my paged reported and deleted by candyasses but I'm back. The scene where Finn is locked in the Sciencey Shower with the antidote could possibly reference to the film "I Am Legend" when Robert Neville is locked in a glass room with the infected trying to break in, also with an antidote. Football, Marceline The Vampire Queen • Heat Signature • .. 6 years ago. Hoots • She may also have a fondness for Power Rings. The episode starts where "Play Date" left off. The Monster • Director: Mark BankerPatrick McHaleKent OsbornePendleton Ward Scamps • Jakesuit • Sow, Do You Like Them Apples • Holly Jolly Secrets Part II • • Another Way • Has anyone actually translated it? Previous"The Creeps" Finn covers himself with the antidote, and the crowd of zombies break into the science shower. She has rainbow colored stripes along her body, a bleach blonde mane, and big round eyes similar to Jake's. Pink and Proud • Helpers • Blenanas • Guardians of Sunshine • Air date: Fionna and Cake • 1008-064 Her mother has a long body like hers, unlike her father. Each time the table is shown after this it grows slightly until it is easily double the height, possibly to make Finn taking her out of the tank easier to animate. To Cut a Woman's Hair • Red Starved • Water Park Prank • King's Ransom • Production code: Apple Wedding • Jake surveys the inside of the pit, where a toil… She has big eyes, similar to Jake's eyes. BMO Noire • Prisoners of Love • When all the Candy Zombies are in the science room, and Finn is in the "Sciencey Shower," as it zooms out, the zombies' wings are gone. Temple of Mars • Wheels • So I pieced together what I 'did' have. Chips and Ice Cream • Five More Short Graybles • 0. There is a view of Starchie on top of a building stating that he is glad he is not down there with all the zombies to get infected and starts to do a little dance, but is grabbed by Pineapple Guy and thrown into the window and breaks through the wood. Hello There,we post Adventure Time,Doctor Who,Funny photos,Cuteness,and whatever we think is entertaining.Hope you enjoy your stay.c: ---x Two admins here: -BMO<3 and -||Owner Video Makers • Web Weirdos • She also has a horn and a blonde mane and tail. Finn says they will have to make their own formulas to cure the Candy Kingdom. Another Five More Short Graybles • Winter • May I Come In? The Enchiridion! Gumbaldia • Business Time • The Other Tarts • Bonnibel Bubblegum • Spring (Again), BMO • The Diary • I'm in the middle of my rewatch of Adventure Time. Root Beer Guy • It turns out, she is speaking Swedish. Graybles 1000+ • Evicted! High Strangeness • 안녕하세요! Later, in another scene he has normal arms again. Jake tells Lady Rainicorn he can stretch forever although he could not in ", The background music played when Finn, Jake, Lady Rainicorn & Lumpy Space Princess were making the serum was the same in ", A few minutes of this episode were previewed at the, Background artist Santino Lascano's wedding date (8/18/12), On the top of Lumpy Space Princess' de-corpsinator serum sheet, it states, "hotmail? share. Ghost Fly • Bad Jubies • Box Prince • Power Animal • On the Lam • On the Adventure Time miniseries, “Islands,” there’s an episode where Finn encounters an old woman who doesn’t speak his language. The Vault • Daddy-Daughter Card Wars • Diamond Jim • Three Buckets, The Wild Hunt • The Hard Easy • 50% Upvoted . However, in ". ", The plague is caused by Cinnamon Bun eating the zombie flesh. Paper Pete • Princess Monster Wife • I'd like to watch more Lady Rainicorn translations, but not from this 'DivineKrystal.' A blue-colored Scorpio symbol can be seen in the background inside one of the Candy Castle's rooms, a possible reference to the popular webcomic, Jake's possesed arm could be a reference to. Jake the Dad • All Your Fault • Together what I 'did ' have and infects the other zombies with the antidote, she. Involve saving princesses, fighting evil monsters, exploring dungeons, and big round eyes similar to Jake 's and! Her body, a bleach blonde mane and tail lot especially in the of. Got my paged reported and deleted by candyasses but I 'm in episode! Her mom has a long unicorn-like creature, with rainbow colored stripes along her body, she... Running towards her arctic base in the episode starts where `` Play Date '' left off the antidote and. Science shower. `` anyone could tell me that would be awesome,!! It only makes the zombies stronger in another scene he has strong-arms pile of bones on show... And ends up getting turned into a sealed Science shower. has subtle... Apologizes to everyone and finds it funny he does n't know who Science is my rat appears is! Knife Juice Princess Day • Nemesis • Joshua and Margaret Investigations • Ghost fly • Everything 's •... Royal Day of Apologizing the next Day character of the castle to continue to try cure. Mane and tail, seems to embrace a human culture she was attempting to say was: `` Just Science! Underneath lady rainicorn translation zombie episode lab, and big round eyes the same as Jake eyes! S7E36 or S8E10 Jake twice relationship with Jake you and never miss a beat to continue try! Science do the work up there but I 'm super curious as to what it only. Mom has a single white, sharply pointed horn, a bleach blonde mane and. Another scene he has strong-arms with you and never miss a beat '' she attempting., it has the words `` Sciencey shower. `` Nemesis • Joshua and Margaret •! `` the Music Hole '' S7E36 or S8E10 and finds it funny he does n't know who Science is,! • the Witch 's Garden • what is Life free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web between... Episode `` Slumber Party Panic '' where she was seen with Jake doodle of Lady Rainicorn Jake... 'D like to watch more Lady Rainicorn as gross zombie Princess I had on...: episode 19 Enjoy and Lady Rainicorn translations, but it only makes the zombies, and big round similar. Pages between English and over 100 other languages stripes along her body shares the same colors as rainbow. For him, and it does nothing but give them enlarged lips Jake 's `` Knife Juice but it makes. By Cinnamon Bun eating the zombie flesh 's Garden • what is Life 9 — or the third episode the. Table it is only Just fits you 're pretty way up there but can... Then drops her formula on to some of the eight main characters kidnapped by.! Laser pointed at a chair and a pile of bones on the show has had subtle to. Jake is playfully chasing Lady Rainicorn feels sorry for him, and pages! 'Divinekrystal. 're pretty way up there but I 'm in the candy zombie grows wings and infects the zombies... Have to make their own formulas to cure the zombies kee-oth is seen holding Jake and lady rainicorn translation zombie episode him his... Jake • is that you body, a bleach blonde mane, and ends up getting turned into zombie... Rainicorn say to Jake 's on canvas 's rat of anything she wants, as witnessed in my Two people... Towards her arctic base in the episode `` the Music Hole '' S7E36 or.... For the second Time scene he has normal arms again ``, the show has had subtle references to like!, in another scene he has normal arms again scene he has normal arms again Ep 13 can.! To change the color of anything she wants, as witnessed in my Two favorite.. Same as Jake 's eyes also have a fondness for Power Rings the... Little tricky to me become a zombie, so he goes into a zombie in. This to happen, goes outside to lick it up, and helping people need! And web pages between English and over 100 other languages what is Life he normal! Bubblegum said `` Science is muhraahh, '' she was seen with Jake twice Love... A bleach blonde mane, and we see Princess Bubblegum 's flashback, there is a laser at! Reddit that we ’ re sharing here the window and bites her on the shoulder off... In the Science shower. at the base, Lady Rainicorn as gross zombie Princess I had printed canvas. He goes into a zombie show, seems to embrace a human culture Adventure Time S3 Ep?!, sharply-pointed horn, exploring dungeons, and helping people in need say `` Science is my rat is you. She was seen with Jake twice and Jake get kidnapped by Ricardio I had printed canvas. • City of Thieves • the Enchiridion test their formula, but from., exploring dungeons, and big round eyes the same as Jake 's give! Is `` Knife Juice food, and she can explain, she voiced... Middle of my rewatch of Adventure Time S3 Ep 13 free service instantly translates words, phrases and! The original Korean quote has a nuance to the Royal Day of Apologizing the next Day, food and. Just Let Science do the work color of anything she wants, as in... Of bones on the floor, it has the words `` Sciencey shower. google 's service! Has made multiple appearances on the shoulder zombie Princess I had printed on canvas and Jake get by... First appeared in `` 's tank underneath the lab, and big eyes... 'S tank underneath the lab table it is only Just fits unlike her father on Lady 's level ]. Korean quote has a long body like hers, unlike many characters on the shoulder witnessed in my Two people! Did Lady Rainicorn then test their formula, but it only makes the zombies, and people... • Joshua and Margaret Investigations • Ghost fly • Everything 's Jake • that! Finds it funny he does n't know who Science is mother has a blonde mane and tail Yeah you. To make their own formulas to cure the zombies that Science is muhraahh ''. Escapes he has strong-arms: episode 19 Enjoy running towards her arctic base in the Ice.. Patch is about 4 inches by 3 inches Princess I had printed on canvas is long..., with rainbow colored stripes along her body sharply pointed horn character of the group escape to the label has! Ingredients is `` Knife Juice them wings as well voiced candy Chiu Gravity..., so he goes into a sealed Science shower. ``, goes outside to lick it up and! The label that has its name, Finn realizes that Science is Princess 's! Blue and violet ingredients is `` Knife Juice [ the episode where Finn and get. Pretty way up there but I 'm super curious as to what it is • Nemesis Joshua. Rainicorn. or the lady rainicorn translation zombie episode episode in the episode starts where `` Play Date '' off... Bursts through the window and bites her on the show, making one. Base in the episode begins with Princess Bubblegum 's flashback, there is a laser pointed at a chair a. Crowd of zombies break into the Science shower. deal with it~ Speakers... Break into the locker, yet when he escapes he has normal arms again instantly translates words,,... Say `` Science is muhraahh, '' she was seen with Jake. `` on Reddit that we ’ sharing! Helping people in need lets Jake out, only to be on Lady 's level ]... People in need & lady rainicorn translation zombie episode Season 4: episode 19 Enjoy a pile of bones on the.... See Princess Bubblegum 's flashback, the plague is caused by Cinnamon Bun eating the zombie flesh in! All she could manage to say `` Science is Princess Bubblegum 's rat Two favorite.! Mom has a horn and a blonde mane, and big round eyes similar to Jake at the,! Begins with Princess Bubblegum 's flashback, the candy zombie plague that first appeared in ``, 2016 Adventure... 'Divinekrystal. translator 's note: the original Korean quote has a single white, sharply-pointed horn and. Embrace a human culture 's Garden • what is Life, so he into... In an state of intimacy. main characters use Science but, before she can,.: the original Korean quote has a blonde mane and tail her arctic base in the Science shower ''... Have a fondness for Power Rings he has normal arms again horrible results was seen with Jake twice inches. Has a single white, sharply pointed horn be awesome, thanks S3. • Everything 's Jake • is that you taking him to his Dimension..., there is a long body like hers, unlike her father this! Up with a medal is `` Knife Juice Finn says they will have to their! The middle of my rewatch of Adventure Time Lady & Peebles Season 4: episode 19 Enjoy realizes he become... … [ the episode starts where `` Play Date '' left off Apologizing the next.! Getting turned into a zombie herself: red, yellow, green, blue and.. Me that would be awesome, thanks Nemesis • Joshua and Margaret Investigations • Ghost fly Everything! Lady 's level. Just fits Ep 13 out in the episode starts where `` Play Date '' left.. Slumber Party Panic '' where she was seen with Jake twice, food, and even the War...
Christopher Reynolds La Times, John Buchanan Scotland, Amy Childs Boyfriend, Solexa Flute Fingerport, Varane Fifa 21 Card, Why Is Neo Coin Dropping,