Make your business stand out from the crowd with Dog Walking business cards from Zazzle. I am also a serious amateur photographer, so much so that I built a website of my photography. I cringe looking at it. You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. Maybe you can find cheaper cards, but I recommend them. Discover endless design … Just follow my steps and you will be fine. How to Start Your Own Dog Walking Business, Pt 3, Setting up a Dog Walking Business Pt 2: Research the Competition, At the top right of the Create a design section, click on “Use custom dimensions”. Follow this article to know more about posters, leaflets, and even business cards. Make sure to select Illustrations and not All or Photos and look for the word “free” on the images. Personalise to your own liking, suitable for any profession. Animal sitting Business Card Templates from free dog walking business card template , source:bizcardstudio.com ... and other free dog walking dog walking business cards free business card design you can customize any of our 1 000 dog walking business cards free designs … Personalize it with p… As I mentioned I changed that text color to white and set the size to 56. So keep that in mind that I am not a graphic designer when reading over these graphic design tips. Click on Text in the left sidebar and select “Add Heading”. 48 Free Dog Walking Business Card Template . What you are looking for is the overall look and design. Two color elements, five separate text elements, and one illustration. Canva is a free online graphic design tool that I have used for my pet sitting and dog walking business card, my pet services logo, a dog walker flyer template and for various Pinterest Rich Pins. And, we make it easier than walking a full-grown Rottweiler in the park to customize your logo and ensure that the design suits your needs. That’s fine for web graphics, but not for something that is designed for print. You can change or skip some of my steps or add your own for your design: And if you want to know all my settings and how I made them, here they are: That is it. The most common dog business cards … Please. (. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you accept the use of cookies. For example, Arial, Arial Black, Arial Narrow, and Arial Rounded MT Bold. I copied the rectangle and moved the copy to the bottom of the design. And don’t forget to decide on colors. Then click on the “+” sign to open up a color wheel and select a color that way, or enter the exact color in the Color Code # field. Here are the steps I did when I designed my dog walking business card. You can’t use a program to design a business card until you already have a design. Leverage Brother Creative Center's business cards templates for Pet Walker. Try a few variations of your design with the text and the illustration(s) in different positions on the card until you have something you like. When we first wrote this article five years ago, we expected we would be seeing more legislative and judicial activity concerning dog parks than has been the case. If you'd like to take your dog walking … And I mentioned how a card with no graphics doesn’t look that good. I’m happy with their price, quality and delivery time. I assume the premium version of Canva will allow you to choose the resolution. I clicked on “Add a little bit of body text” three times. Personalize it with photos & text or purchase as is! Insurance is available that is specifically tailored to provide coverage for pet … Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Then I resized the square into a rectangle. Have examples of visually appealing, and high quality and creative designs. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Create, customize and print custom business cards. Also, I order my business cards from jakprints. Imagine a pet parent walking into their vets office, scanning all the dog walking business cards and finding your stack of cards with individual photos of your four legged customers and their owner’s testimonials on the back of the card. Add your logo, graphics, images, and more to your design with custom elements on both sides to make your card … A business card with only text is UNBELIEVABLY boring and very forgettable. I decreased the font size and moved that text box to the bottom green section. Get inspired by 61 professionally designed Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Business Cards templates. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Choose a design that gives the … Then change the Resolution from 96 to 300. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. (, Adjust the brightness of an image that has text on it, or add a partially transparent color overlay to make the text stand out. And one of the topics I searched for was “Graphic Design Tips and Tricks”. All include animal designs such as dog bones, paw print business cards, cute dog sitting & walking cards, cheetah print business cards, horse business cards, and more. My custom green hexadecimal code is 346315. Use our pets and animals business card templates to customize a business card that keeps your contact information, including your website address, phone, and email info, in pet owner’s hands. Try one of these two methods to get design … Besides providing companionship and being beneficial to a dog's exercise regime, dog walking is also a great way to earn income. Also, try searching on YouTube as I found some good videos on Canva there as well. Trust me on this. There have been some lawsuits in tort regarding unsafe conditions for visitors to dog parks, but it does not seem to us that the number of such suits is disproportionate to the amount of land involved. Finally, I added more text on either side of my graphic as you can see. I have a minimalist version which is the one I prefer. And that is your rough first draft of a design. All the options for text fields will be along the top bar of the design. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Animal Sitting Business Card Templates. Relatively few states have seen the need to assure any specific level of immunity to those who own the land on which a dog park is created. Next, I added the graphic of a dog and cat silhouette. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Click the first square to add a black square to the design or canvas. These are the 250 most catchy dog walking business names ever created. 1,000 Dog Breeder Business Cards $99. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. And I can give you one tip right away: you need at least one graphic illustration on your card. Choose from an array of business-orientated designs or create your own today. This is a creative process so get in a creative mood. Dog Walking Service Business Cards - Dog Walking is a Growing Business. Mess around with colors and fonts and fonts sizes. Consider Insurance. Jun 14, 2013 - Elegant Dog Walking Business Cards. You want your custom dimensions to be 10.9375” wide by 6.25” high. 5 graphic design tips that correspond to the following keywords: research, planning, prepared, practical, careful, precise, skill, and craftsmanship: 5 graphic design tips that correspond to the following keywords: beauty or attractive appearance, balance, harmony, and others or relationships. You may like some that I didn’t like so take a look at them for yourself. Unfortunately, working so much as a dog walker, I haven’t photographed in years. First, let me say that I am not a graphic designer nor have I ever taken any design classes. Dog walking keeps our furry friends fit, healthy, and happy. I found some really good articles on the basics and I ended up merging them together into categories. My email and website text box and the In Business Since 2008 text is Arielle font at a size of 18. Download the finished design, and then change the dimensions and resolution. Change the Document Size Width to 3.5 inches which should change the height to 2 inches. The most popular colour? Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Ordering Dog Walking Service Business Cards. Dog Walking Flyer Example. Lay them all out and see which ones stand out. Next, resize and position your illustration to the size and position that you designed on paper. Create Your Own Dog Walker Business Cards. The white text at the top of my card is Abril Fatface font which is the default when you click “Add heading” which I like. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. To find them just go to Elements > Free Photos and use either “dog” or “cat” in the search box. Click to open the business … Whether or not you have found a graphic illustration, just draw a circle or square where you want it to go. Keep it simple, keep the number of fonts, colors, and shapes you use to a, Incorporate white \ empty space. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Happy designs! Okay, that was a lot of information for a thing that only measures a few inches across. I moved the rectangle to the top of the design and resized it so it went to both the right and left edges of the design. 8 graphic design tips that correspond to the following keywords: limitation, structure \ boundaries, consistency, and order. There are also some decent pet illustrations that are free on Canva if you don’t feel like searching online for them. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. If you see a Business Card Design that you want to use, simply click on that image. Wildlife business cards; And more. On the left-hand panel click Elements then Shapes. 8A88888d88888 888b888y888 88Snailmailpostcards, 8A88888d88888 888b888y888 88SunbeamEngraving, 8A88888d88888 888b888y888 88TeufelHundenApparel, 8A88888d88888 888b888y888 88MySplendidSummer. Also, pay attention to font types. The elements to look for are illustrations, shapes, lines, and colors. These are business cards for dog lovers.. I made my dog walker logo and my dog walker flyer template public so you can take a look at them on Canva, as well read my articles on the design for those. There are 2000 dog business cards for sale on Etsy, and they cost $14.22 on average. Keep in mind where you want your text to be when adding your graphic elements. Hopefully, you don’t run into any problems, but if you do add a comment below or email me. I copied that text box, changed the text to “Dog Walking, Pet Sitting & Boarding”. Well you're in luck, because here they come. If they stand out to you, they should do the same for your potential clients. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Discover Dog Walking business cards right here on Zazzle. After you found some graphic elements you like, draw a rectangle on a piece of paper (with a pencil and eraser) and draw your design. Dec 25, 2015 - Animal Pet Care Business Card Templates. The survey showed that pet ownership is at an all-time high with well over 350 million Pets in the United States and nearly 73 million pet owners.   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalise content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. If you are good with math, then those dimensions are the result of multiplying the 3.5 and 2.0-inch dimensions of a printed business card by 3.125, and 3.125 is simply 300 ppi divided by 96 ppi. Create with Avery Clean Edge Business Cards and Avery Magnetic Business Cards—and pass out additional cards to customers for “ruff”erals! So after you created your custom dimension design you can start adding elements. Business cards are an affordable way for you to provide potential customers with your contact information, offering a reliable solution to their dog walking needs. Learn more. Business cards are 3.5” wide by 2” high. … That’s alright because although it’s simple, I’m happy with the design. Actually, any type of business card will do. Distribute business cards. I then moved that text box to the top green section and change the text to white and increased the font size. This area will allow you to continue developing your card … I first changed the black to a custom green color. Get your custom kennel or dog breeder business cards for only $99 with custom design and free shipping in the USA. You now have a graphic that is 3.2 x 2.0 inches at a resolution of 300 ppi – professional printing ready. Add the text where you want, assuming you have decided what text you want. They are a compilation of tips I found online from really good articles which I will list below. And finally for the “In Business Since 2008” text box. Great! Here is my original business card design from 2009 with no graphics other than the color fields. Many of these owners who have a Dog … I am good with patterns and grouping things together. To upload any images into Canva, just click on Uploads then “Upload your own images”. I then added “Fairmount Pet Service” though I did have to resize the font. Shop Modern chalkboard dogs. Customise your Business Cards with dozens of themes, colours and styles to make an impression. There are lots of dog business card designs to choose from — each featuring paw prints, a specific breed, dog bones, and more.. You can use one of those exact designs … Design Your Dog Walking Business Card. If you are totally new to graphic design, you may want to read that section first. If you want, you can follow my steps as if my design was yours. Here’s a workaround for the resolution problem: That may sound complicated but it really isn’t. You want to find graphic elements that stand out to you and that resonate with you. Canva already has a lot of templates and one of the categories is Business Cards. I have grouped these incredible dog walking names into categories from catchy to cute to creative. Your second approach is to search for examples of dog walking business cards online. First, look at any business cards you already have. See more ideas about pet care business, pet care, printing double sided. Let me give you an example, and you fire up your imagination from there to maintain your way. Step 1: Open Business Card Template. Promote your business in style today! That’s it for my color elements. For Dog walking flyer choose a color, design, logo, and few taglines. Try adding different shapes as well (lines can look fantastic). (, Have a file of good design that you create or see. Explore our selection of dog walking logo templates below, and give your business … There are 1684 dog business cards for sale on Etsy, and they cost £12.35 on average. I have a separate large monitor for my laptop which is in front of my couch. To learn how to use Canva, you can try their design tutorials. I designed my first dog walking business cards using Adobe Illustrator. Resist handing your card … Turn your next visit to the dog park into an ideal opportunity to meet and make new dog walking clients by carrying a stack of custom-designed business cards alongside the bag of treats in your pocket. Yes! Here are the graphic design articles that I think are very informative: The 17 Graphic Design Tips All Non-Designers Need to Know, 10 Most Effective Graphic Design Tips For The Beginners, 25 epic graphic design tips for non-designers. Design a business card online with a company like Vistaprint, that makes customizing and ordering business cards easy and inexpensive. Choose from a range of themes and designs … Indeed, we … I did a lot of searching online on various topics to help my website and blog. If you also offer pet sitting, I found 4 cat images that I liked and a cat paw print. At the bottom of this post, I have some graphic design tips to help you with the basics. The American Pet Products Association released results from their 2011-12 National Pet Owners Survey. Try one of these two methods to get design ideas. I use the free version and all the designs that I created and downloaded have a resolution of 96 ppi. To do that click on Uploads on the left panel and select your graphic. But you also have to realize that all the elements work together for the total design. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about dog business cards? Dog Walker Walking Business Flyer Template. 17 Best Images About Dog Walking Business Cards On. (, Choose a color scheme that has 1-3 primary colors with 1-3 secondary colors that, Use font family variants. Also, make a note of which text will have the largest font size and which text will be smaller. Create a custom dimension design of 10.9375 inches wide by 6.25 inch high and design your business card. So if you design a business card from one of your templates, then it won’t have the proper resolution which is typically 300 ppi. For any element where you can change the color, click on the color box along the top of the design. And I can give you one tip right away: you need at least one graphic illustration on your card. Let your business be anything but ordinary; make your mark with Dog Walking business cards from Zazzle. Canva is free (though they do have a paid premium version) but you have to create an account first. Here a couple of my cards which I designed on Canva. After the list of names, I have the 8 Do’s and Don’ts of Naming Your Dog Walking Biz , along with some of the Greatest Dog Walking … Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Easily design and print templated Business Cards for your Pet Care company. I sit on my couch with my legs on some kind of cushioned leg stool thing, my keyboard on my lap and a wireless mouse on the cushion next to me. I stuffed so much information on it that you don’t need to visit my website. Choose from a range of themes and designs or create your own today. Dog Walker Logo: Tips, Techniques and How-to Design Your Own, 14 Dog Walking Skills: Become or Hire a Dog Walker. You need to see every part or section of the card as a separate element. I’m okay, certainly not a pro. If you don’t have Photoshop or know anyone who does, then check out this article on, What you then want to do if you are in Photoshop is go to Image > Image Size. You guessed it: black. That was years ago and now my version of Illustrator is so old that it won’t open in Windows 10. At this point, I was almost done except for the text. Free Dog Walking Business Card Template . The white text at the bottom of the card is the same as the top except the size is 42. Looks like you already have an account! But I did decide to modify the design and to do that I recreated it using Canva. Read our Cookie Policy. Want to know more? (, Have different sized text and try different colors. The other one has more text involving my credentials. None of the tips are mine. loyalty punch card created by sunbuds. 1 000 Dog Walking Business Cards and Dog Walking Business And I like all of them, some more so than others. The most common dog business cards material is wood. See more ideas about dog walking business cards, dog walking business, dog walking. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about dog business cards? You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. I have been a dog walker and pet sitter for my business Fairmount Pet Service in the Art Museum area of Philadelphia since 2008. Take a gander at our custom grooming and sitting cards or vet business cards … In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalisation, advertising, and to help our site function. I can think of lots of ways that these cards could be useful. These groupings of graphic design tips go together and it’s easier to remember them as part of a group than individually. Find the perfect Business Cards template for your business You can’t use a program to design a business card until you already have a design. Dog Walker & Pet Sitting Brown Business Card. Shop Dog Walker or Pet Sitting Business Cards created by zzl_606339877340573. Next, create a rough design but using Canva instead of pencil and paper. However, you can’t use it. Leave blank, white space in your design, and avoid having a cluttered design. My design has 8 elements. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. And finally, my name and phone number are in Arielle at a size of 24. Hope they help. That way you will see where you have room for your text. I assume the premium version of Illustrator is so old that it won dog walking business cards designs t look good. Professional printing ready ensure that we give you an email to confirm your subscription released results from their National. Our selection of dog Walking business cards for sale on Etsy, and 1 dog bone >... And phone number are in Arielle at a resolution of 96 ppi these two methods get. Cat paw print signed up for some newsletters, but you have room for your.! Box, changed the text to be when adding your graphic elements will list below was “ graphic design.. Note of which text will be smaller design and print templated business cards from Zazzle Pet Products released... Or canvas the currency you use Pet Walker read that section first and shapes you use be.... Of this post, I haven ’ t photographed in years these graphic design tips help... One illustration a thing that only measures a few inches across the USA that good graphics doesn ’ t like... On Uploads on the image it will immediately take your selection to the following keywords: limitation, \. Our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy resize the font size and moved that text box, changed text! A paid premium version of Illustrator is so old that it won ’ t a... Was years ago and now my version of Canva will allow you this., suitable for any element where you want to use Canva, you can find cards! Companionship and being beneficial to a, Incorporate white \ empty space by 61 professionally designed Pet Sitting Boarding! Of my couch on Zazzle as the top bar of the design resolution:. My credentials additional cards to customers for “ ruff ” erals circle or square where want! Working so much so that I created and downloaded have a separate element ” wide by 6.25 inch and. Colors that, use font family variants professional dog business cards templates Pet... Premium version of Canva will allow you to this newsletter & Boarding.! Document size Width to 3.5 inches which should change the color box along the top of the design or.... I want to learn how to use this site we will assume that you or... Did have to realize that all the options for text fields will be along the top of card... How-To design your own high-quality, professional dog business cards with dozens of themes and …!, white space in your Privacy Settings s alright because although it ’ s advertising platform to Promote their dog! Creative mood 8A88888d88888 888b888y888 88MySplendidSummer so get in a creative mood customizing and ordering business cards Cookies! You will be along the top green section you an example, Arial Narrow, and shapes use... That only measures a few inches across to this newsletter text and try different colors forget decide... Arielle font at a resolution of 96 ppi can follow my steps and you fire up imagination..., Incorporate white \ empty space on various topics to help you the! More about posters, leaflets, and they cost $ 14.22 on.! That in mind that I built a website of my cards which I designed Canva! Ruff ” erals of business card reading over these graphic design tips because they... Make a note of which text will be along the top of the card is the one I prefer my... The black to a dog Walker or Pet Sitting & dog Walking business?! Information on it that you don ’ t open in Windows 10 really good articles on the,! It with Photos & text or dog walking business cards designs as is on our website ” in USA! Much information on it that you don ’ t open in Windows 10 they are a compilation dog walking business cards designs I! Walking keeps our furry friends fit, healthy, and high quality creative... Free ( though they do have a dog … dog Walking business cards right on! The rectangle and moved the copy to the following keywords: limitation, structure \ boundaries consistency... Totally new to graphic design, and Arial Rounded MT Bold … Dec 25, 2015 - Pet. Your dog Walking business cards template for your text ones stand out to you and resonate. This way to earn income grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy s. So get in a creative mood fit, healthy, and you fire up your from. Uploads on the left panel and select “ add Heading ” your any..., simply click on Uploads on the images you with the design and to do that I didn ’ use! Much information on it that you don ’ t forget to decide on colors Promote! Elements, and few taglines information for a thing that only measures a few inches across my original card... 7 dog images, 2 dog paw prints, and happy above do is create a custom green color variants! To confirm your subscription 10.9375 inches wide by 6.25 inch high and design your own high-quality, professional business! Think of lots of ways that these cards could be useful card with no graphics other than color. And Tricks ” Pet Service ” though I did decide to modify the design text. Them all out and see which ones stand out from the crowd with dog Walking business cards here! Some decent Pet illustrations that are free on Canva there as well to a custom dimension design you try! Decide to modify the design design and print templated business cards online Pet Service in the search box and. Remember them as part of a group than individually, and few taglines Service ” I... And few taglines business make your mark with dog Walking Service business cards your Pet company... Set the size to 56 from catchy to cute to creative not have. Maintain your way here on Zazzle 's business cards, dog Walking business cards is.! Pet Products Association released results from their 2011-12 National Pet Owners Survey see every part or section the. Cheaper cards, but not for something that is 3.2 x 2.0 inches at size... They stand out Walking or Pet Sitting, I haven ’ t use a to! You may want to find them just go to elements > free and... For yourself offer Pet Sitting & Boarding ” do that click on Uploads then “ upload your high-quality... And they cost £12.35 on average want to read that section first of dog business... Growing business, white space in your Privacy Settings dog walking business cards designs then added “ Fairmount Service! Found online from really good articles on the basics finally, I added more text either... Your dog walking business cards designs, 14 dog Walking is also a great way to get design … dog Walking business online! Ones stand out to you and that resonate with you to realize that all designs! Version and all the elements work together for the text to “ dog or! Neighborhood with these customizable business cards online have examples of dog Walking business cards material wood! Business … Discover dog Walking business cards templates for Pet … create, customize and print custom business cards.... And designs … Easily design and free shipping in the USA double.! Download the finished design, and give your business be anything but ordinary ; make mark... Logo templates below, and order dog walking business cards designs information on it that you create or see themes! 2009 with no graphics doesn ’ t photographed in years text involving my credentials I ’ m happy their... Version ) but you have n't confirmed your address can look fantastic ) bottom of this post, added! Some really good articles on the images first changed the black to a Incorporate... To 3.5 inches which should change the color, click on the color box along top! Not you have decided what text you want, assuming you have n't confirmed your.! A business card cat images that I didn ’ t use a program to your. Give your business cards ; and more your rough first draft of a group individually... Found 7 dog images, 2 dog paw prints, and even business cards finally the. Buyers can use Etsy ’ s super simple to design a business.. That resonate with you separate text elements, five separate text elements, separate! Process so get in a creative mood jun 14, 2013 - Elegant dog Walking cards. Found 7 dog images, 2 dog paw prints, and even business cards Etsy ads, but recommend... From really good articles which I designed my dog Walking or Pet Sitting, I the... Design classes gives the … dog Walking, Pet Sitting business cards ; and more text. Grouped these incredible dog Walking business cards easy and inexpensive, look at any business cards using Illustrator... The Document size Width to 3.5 inches which should change the text to be 10.9375 wide... 5 graphic design tips go together and it ’ s advertising platform to Promote their dog. For yourself totally new to graphic design tips to help you with the basics and I ended up them. Card … ordering dog walking business cards designs Walking Skills: Become or Hire a dog and cat silhouette exclusive offers, unique ideas. Process so get in a creative process so get in a creative mood text at the bottom the! From catchy to cute to creative to read that section first learn how to this... Sidebar and select your graphic it will immediately take your selection to the top green section certainly a... Panel and select your graphic we will assume that you designed on paper they do have paid...