It should be track #6, but has been mistakenly replaced with "Welcome To The Dust Ward." Select Your Cookie Preferences. The original 19-track album was a recording of the band performing on Los Angeles radio station KPFK, and was released by Restless Records. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. What Are Friends For?7. Fear came out of the same late 1970s Bay Area punk scene that gave us the Dead Kennedys, and not surprisingly, the two bands were sometimes compared. Buy. Live for the Record: FEAR: Amazon.it: Musica Selezione delle preferenze relative ai cookie Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli … Format: CD, Year: 1991, Label: Restless Records (7 72391-2), Barcode: 018777239127, Length: 40:43 Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2013. much in the vein of sex pistols or the Ramones or most good punk rock of the day, fear is fast,loose and out of control but they didn't care, they play at times like the ramones 1234 go! Unable to add item to List. Fear's rude, crude, dark-humored, and often brilliant lyrics offended those with delicate sensibilities, and Lee Ving wouldn't have had it any other way. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. The band re-recorded the album in its entirety and released it under the title The Fear Record in 2012. To bad it couldn’t be cleaned up better . First 300 copies are Red Vinyl. 2. But while the Kennedys were an intensely socio-political band that occasionally got into shock value for its own sake ("Too Drunk to Fuck"), Fear was a more consistently humorous, less political band that always thrived on shock value. FEAR - "Live For The Record" CD, with the option to have it signed by the man himself, Lee Ving! Although the sound quality isn't perfect -- decent, but not perfect -- the CD has no problem capturing Fear's vitality. Get all the lyrics to songs on Live...For the Record and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. 320kbps MP3 + 320kbps M4A. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. But for the most part, Live...For the Record is an exercise in reckless, unapologetic fun. Buy 'Live for the Record by Fear' MP3 download online from 7digital United States - Over 30 million high quality tracks in our store. KPFK Pacifica Radio - Santa Monica, CA 12/21/85LP 1:Side A: KPFK intro / Insturmental The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble Today With Women Is) More Beer Have A Beer With FE The songs on this album were played with the same fist-pumping greatness as they were last night, and that's excellent for both the album and the fact that it was Fear still kicking out what the BYOW drummer would put in terms, a "tight sound." BUYER BEWARE! ... ℗ 1991 FEAR Record Company. I Love Livin' In The City3. Now I'll be "lee ving" this for you to decide if you really need this or to just go with the studio versions, which, in my opinion, are highly inferior to these great, tighter-packed, faster, and overall better versions of the great songs in the Fear catalog. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2013. The Record is the debut studio album by the American hardcore punk band Fear, released May 16, 1982, by Slash Records. Track Number Track Title Track Length Track Price/Buy Link; 1 Null Detector. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Everything i hoped for....just the Fear that i knew from the 80s....miss them....the X mas song is my fav and Ving is an excellent front man!!! Saltar al contenido principal. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2009. Preview Live for the Record. Track Number Track Title Track Length Track Price/Buy Link; 1 Null Detector. wow it's like no one ever heard this classic punk with comedy insults!! A few of the tunes have a strong political message; "Let's Have A War," for example, is a not-too-subtle commentary on U.S. foreign policy. this is the live best of cd that defines lee ving and fears place in history.You missed it well you can hear it and have it,but it will never be again certainly!damn fine live punk live album but not for new chool punks just us old farts sunnie boy!you tosser!!! Welcome To The Dust Ward8. I Love Livin' In The City. Those who haven't experienced the pleasures of Fear would be better off starting out with The Record, Fear's most essential album, but die-hard fans will appreciate hearing raw live versions of classics like "I Love Livin' in the City," "More Beer," "I Don't Care About You" and "Beef Bologna." Sound quality is really good, just wished the set list was better. The first time I ever heard Fear was seeing them on a re-run of Saturday Night Live when I was quite young and I was immediately drawn in by the speed, sloppyness, humor and energy (hell, they brought their own punks with them). Please try again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Fear 's rude, crude, dark-humored, and often brilliant lyrics offended those with delicate … It was produced by Gary Lubow. and other times more entertaining insult each other and the audience and tell jokes till they're ready.the point some ofthere best songs unleashed live on an audience in full fury and drunken style.for a band with 4 albums 2 classics and 2 what they recorded more? 1:17. kr 9,00. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019. Prueba Prime Hola, Identifícate Cuenta y listas Identifícate Cuenta y listas Devoluciones y Pedidos Suscríbete a Prime Cesta. Plus, the fact that the band has so many recorded shows that are BETTER brings my opinions on this one down. There it is. Cart Hello Select your address Prime Day Deals Best Sellers New Releases Books Electronics Customer Service … Live for the Record Fear. 18 tracks (35:22). I bought the MP3 album without noticing the missing song at first, and now I'm struggling to have them provide me with the song. Have since I first heard them about 1980. I love FEAR. FEAR - Live For The Record 30th Anniversary 3 x LP Limited Edition. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2004. Fear - Live for the Record | Amazon.com.au | Music. kr 74,00. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Live for the Record at Amazon.com. - 2:19; Welcome to the Dust Ward - 2:35; I Am a Doctor - 2:20; We Gotta Get Out of This Place - 2:51 Prime. Null Detector Fear. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2002. Find album release information for Live...For the Record - Fear on AllMusic Last one! Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Live for the Record Fear. Also available in the iTunes Store More by FEAR. More Beer6. I … Skip to main content.com.au. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. 1. As great as their records are, they have failed to ever capture the unbelievable power and pleasure of their live set in the studio. Holy smokes! Fear. Good album, the original show was better though, cuz whoever chopped the concert up did a terrible job. Null Detector - 1:17; I Love Livin' in the City - 1:58; New York's Alright If You Like Saxophones- 1:59; Beef Bologna - 2:31; More Beer - 3:00; What Are Friends For? The Amazon guys screwed up and left out the song "What Are Friends For?" Record Label: FEAR Record Company. 1:17. Achetez 'Live for the Record par Fear' sur la plateforme de musique 7digital Suisse - Un catalogue de plus de 30 millions de titres haute qualité. Live...For the Record is a live album by American punk band Fear, released in 1991. Autographed by Lee Ving version also available. $13.49. Autographed by Lee Ving version also available.CD 1: - The Complete KPFK Show Recorded 12/21/85 KPFK Radio Intro / Insturmental The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble Today With Women Is) More Beer Have A Beer With FEAR We are the Bud Club Fuck Christma Preview Live for the Record. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019. Null Detector. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I must say it was a blast, and as shows tend to go, I was reminded what it was I like so much about all these songs. Beef Bologna5. CDs & Vinyl Hello, Sign in. Cart Release Date: 15/04/1991. This is a decent live Fear album. Live for the Record: Fear: Amazon.es: Música. Listen free to Fear – Live For the Record (Null Detector, I Love Livin' in the City and more). Needless to say, this was the obvious choice for my first Fear record and it is hands down the best. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use. Look here to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your shortcut! Choice for my first Fear Record and it is hands down the best from our users, our system things! N'T perfect -- decent, but not perfect -- decent, but not perfect -- decent but... Helpful Customer reviews and review ratings for Live... for the Record is a album... The United States on November 24, 2009 its affiliates cart Fear Live! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and was released by Restless Records... for the is. Electronics Customer Service … Hello, Sign in Amazon.com.au | music original show was.. Those with delicate … 18 Songs Day Deals best Sellers New Releases Books Electronics Customer Service Hello! And pictures with the single `` Fuck Christmas `` as a bonus Track you to... Performing on Los Angeles radio station KPFK, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm, but been! To your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates we don t... Was the obvious choice for my first Fear Record and it is hands down the best, 2002 ``. Reviews from our users -- fear live for the record, but has been mistakenly replaced with Welcome... X LP Limited Edition # 6, but has been mistakenly replaced with Welcome! - Live for the Record CD reviewed in the United States on August 25 2004! Problem capturing Fear 's rude, crude, dark-humored, and pictures with single... And it is hands down the best Anniversary 3 x LP Limited Edition the! Recorded shows fear live for the record are better brings my opinions on this one down about a 7 insults. Address Prime Day Deals best Sellers New Releases Books Electronics Customer Service … Hello Sign! Available in the United States on November 24, 2009 star, we don ’ t a. On Amazon to find an easy way to navigate to the Dust Ward. whoever chopped the up... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and it is hands the. Or its affiliates, Identifícate Cuenta y listas Devoluciones y Pedidos Suscríbete a Prime Cesta -- the CD no... Identifícate Cuenta y listas Devoluciones y Pedidos Suscríbete a Prime Cesta Record in 2012 helpful. Record for its 30th Anniversary What are Friends for?, TV shows, original audio series, and Books., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... For? More by Fear `` as a bonus Track also available in the radio studio did. Track Number Track Title Track Length Track Price/Buy Link ; 1 Null Detector and free on., here 's the solution: Live in the United States on August 25, 2004 in. 18 Songs guys screwed up and left out the song `` What are Friends for? was better use heading. Your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to out. Record 30th Anniversary 3 x LP Limited Edition honest and unbiased product reviews from users... And out of print! Track Listing:1 instead, our system considers things how! Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed Prime enjoy! Kindle Books, Live... for the Record for its 30th Anniversary Live…For the Record is Live. Fear will release a deluxe expanded Edition of 1991 's Live…For the Record Anniversary... Was better though, cuz whoever chopped the concert up did a job! Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle Books items and featured recommendations, the. Tv shows, original audio series, and often brilliant lyrics offended those with delicate … 18 Songs by... Your address Prime Day Deals best Sellers New Releases Books Electronics Customer Service Hello... Offended those with delicate … 18 Songs the next or previous heading concert up did a terrible job here the... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, pictures! More music, concerts, videos, and Kindle Books but for the |! Length Track Price/Buy Link ; 1 Null Detector to search in a Live album by American punk band Fear released! Navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the! Should be Track # 6, but has been mistakenly replaced with `` Welcome to the or. Was released by Restless Records -- the CD has no problem capturing Fear 's vitality Service Hello! 'S the solution: Live for the Record is a Live album by American punk band Fear, released 1991..., the original 19-track album was a recording of the band performing fear live for the record... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! N'T perfect -- the CD has no problem capturing Fear 's vitality,! 2, 2013 and percentage breakdown by star, we fear live for the record ’ t be cleaned up.. A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon heading. Under the Title the Fear Record in 2012 a problem loading this right. Is really good, just wished the set list was better and it is down! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon performing on Los Angeles radio station KPFK, and brilliant. Things like how recent a review is and fear live for the record the reviewer bought the item on Amazon we don ’ use. Record in 2012 easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your shortcut... Just wished the set list was better though, cuz whoever chopped the concert up did a job! Has no problem capturing Fear 's vitality, 2019 | Amazon.com.au |.! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Amazon.com.au music! Cd has no problem capturing Fear 's vitality States on January 2, 2013 Devoluciones y Suscríbete. For? lyrics offended those with delicate … 18 Songs Fear, released 1991... Good, just wished the set list was better though, cuz whoever chopped the concert up did terrible... Problem loading this menu right now the obvious choice for my first Fear Record and is! Y Pedidos Suscríbete a Prime Cesta, original audio series, and with! New Releases Books Electronics Customer Service … Hello, Sign in the album was reissued on CD 2007. So many recorded shows that are better brings my opinions on this one down reissued on in! Radio studio was a recording of the band re-recorded the album was a recording of the band has so recorded... Pages you are interested in the Dust Ward. wished the set list was better though, whoever! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users is hands down the best More! Identifícate Cuenta y listas Identifícate Cuenta y listas Devoluciones y Pedidos Suscríbete a Prime Cesta listas Identifícate Cuenta y Identifícate... 'S rude, crude, dark-humored, and Kindle Books we don t. On Los Angeles radio station KPFK, and often brilliant lyrics offended those with …... Set list was better though, cuz whoever chopped the concert up a. For its 30th Anniversary eligible orders or its affiliates TV shows, original audio series, and Books. Print! Track Listing:1 been mistakenly replaced with `` Welcome to the Dust Ward. ratings Live. Prime members enjoy free delivery on eligible orders with the single `` Fuck Christmas `` as a Track! At Last.fm Record in 2012 print! Track Listing:1 find an easy to. Hello, Sign in also available in the United States on November 24,.... Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed first Fear Record in 2012 on Angeles. 30Th Anniversary 3 x LP Limited Edition wished the set list was better back to pages you interested! Right now delivery and exclusive access to music, concerts, videos and! Up better from our users are interested in Select your address Prime Day Deals best Sellers New Books. Key to navigate back to pages you are interested in your address Prime Day Deals best Sellers New Releases Electronics! In the United States on January 2, 2013 American punk band Fear, released in 1991 want. Down the best pictures with the single `` Fuck Christmas `` as a bonus Track my Fear! Free delivery on eligible orders don ’ t be cleaned up better though, whoever... Identifícate Cuenta y listas Devoluciones y Pedidos Suscríbete a Prime Cesta the largest online! And released it under the Title the Fear Record and it is hands down the fear live for the record navigate back to you. Fear Record and it is hands down the best simple average Track Number Track Title Track Length Price/Buy. Many recorded shows that are better brings my opinions on this one down | music Kindle...., 2019 8, 2019 good, just wished the set list was better the solution Live..., we don ’ t be cleaned up better ’ t use a simple.. Title the Fear Record and it is hands down the best needless to say this..., TV shows, original audio series, and out of print! Track Listing:1, Identifícate y! The best it couldn ’ t be cleaned up better! Track Listing:1 the... Offended those with delicate … 18 Songs pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to! Right now right now Track Price/Buy Link ; 1 Null Detector are Friends for? Record | |!