... Kauai Yoga with Antonia Joy. In 2014, Conde Naste Traveler named Anara one of the top 5 spas in Hawaii. Unwind in our dry sauna, steam, showers, relaxation rooms, or fitness center, and then awaken your senses with an extensive selection of tropical facials, rejuvenating body scrubs, detoxifying wraps, or tension-relieving massages. Now $499 (Was $̶6̶0̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, Poipu. The feast is sure to satisfy and the entertainment will keep you enchanted as you learn the traditional dance of the many …    +1 808 742 1234    These places are best for yoga & pilates in Kauai: Which places provide the best yoga & pilates in Kauai for couples? Seasport Divers: Introductory Scuba Grand Hyatt Kauai - See 2,008 traveler reviews, 499 candid photos, and great deals for Koloa, HI, at Tripadvisor. We are conveniently … ... romance and adventure of the Grand Hyatt Kauai … This part of the drive means you are getting very close to your Hyatt resort paradise. Our 45,000 square foot spa is the largest on Kauai and includes a 24-hour Anara fitness center and open-air yoga and fitness classes. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. For precautionary measures due to COVID-19 and new County travel restrictions the resort has … Featuring ancient healing traditions to bring balance and rejuvenation to the body and spirit, Anara Spa boasts a full service salon, a unique skin care range, a 24-hour StayFit gym as well as yoga … Contact Us. Location: 1571 Poipu Road, Koloa, Hawaii 96756 Type of Resort: Luxury, family-friendly Price Range: $450+ per night Hyatt Rewards: Category 6 (25,000 Hyatt … These are the best places for couples seeking yoga & pilates in Kauai: "My husband and I had the opportunity to take yoga with Antonia twice during our stay at the, "Antonia brought skill, care, knowledge of muscles, breathing and meditation, and joy to her, "More importantly, Rochelle and Summer were spot-on in providing a terrific massage experience - more relaxing and, "They have 2 studios, one in Lihue and one in Kapaa with morning and late afternoon/evening, "If you are looking to get your sweat on in a professionally managed, great location, get your, Hotels near Lydgate Farms Kauai Chocolate, Kauai Yoga with Antonia Joy: Tickets & Tours‎, Kauai Yoga On The Beach: Tickets & Tours‎, Metamorphose Yoga Studio: Tickets & Tours‎, Pilates Plus Kauai Wellness Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Things to do near (LIH) Kauai Island Airport, Things to do near Waimea Canyon State Park, Things to do near Na Pali Coast State Park, Things to do near Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, Things to do near Marriott's Kauai Lagoons - Kalanipu'u, Things to do near Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, Things to do near Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, See more yoga & pilates in Kauai on Tripadvisor, See more yoga & pilates for couples in Kauai on Tripadvisor. While the hotel wasn’t easily walkable to very much, we were a short five-minute drive to many food and shopping options. At Anara Spa, ancient healing traditions combine with a bounty of island-fresh botanical essences to inspire balance and harmony. The feast is sure to satisfy and the entertainment will keep you enchanted as you learn the traditional dance of the many … Logo and Menu Formatting for Tidepools Restaurant at Grand Hyatt Kaua'i. 59 Reviews. Brochures made for Na Pali Pirates, Hawaii Mermaid Adventures, and Hawaii Ecotourism Association. Our 45,000 square foot spa is the … Massages, body treatments, and facials are offered in elegantly modeled treatment rooms, each opening to its own tropical garden. Hotels near Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau: (0.11 mi) Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa (0.33 mi) The Point at Poipu (0.27 mi) Aston at Poipu Kai (0.52 mi) The Villas at Poipu Kai (0.34 mi) Poipu Sands Condominuims; View all hotels near Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau on Tripadvisor Photos and Video of the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort, Poipu, Kauai: The top resort on Kauai's South (and sunnier) shore. more. The Grand Hyatt Kauai will remain closed for the rest of 2020 and into 2021, though it is not yet clear when the property will re-open.    Contact Us, 1571 Poipu Road Koloa, Hawaii, USA, 96756    |    Located on the South Shore of the beautiful garden island of Kauai, our studio is close to the resort areas of Poipu and Koloa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tidepools Restaurant. Great beach, but not the best for swimming. The Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau welcomes you to join us for this time-honored event.    Contact Us, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa    |    The Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau welcomes you to join us for this time-honored event. The peace you discover at our award-winning Anara Spa will continue to resonate long after you leave the magical island of Kaua`i. Fitness Stay active at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. | Discover paradise at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. ... Wailua Spirit Yoga Excellent spa. Kauai Hot Yoga in Lihue is the island's central source for hot yoga classes, workshops, trainings, and hosting hot yoga retreats. Purchase our Introductory month for $89 and get started! The feast is sure to satisfy and the entertainment will keep you enchanted as you learn the traditional dance of the many … Kids will enjoy Camp Hyatt for … Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa offers each guest an opportunity to enhance their stay and keep active by using our fitness facilities. We were particularly partial to Bubba Burgers and Uncle’s Shave Ice, b… 201,289 were here. Know that the Grand Hyatt Kauai … Kauai’s premier comprehensive yoga studio. Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa ... • Fitness and yoga classes at Anara Spa, see hotel for schedule, 14 yrs and older • Welcome lei greeting • Guided sunrise walk, Monday – Saturday • Hawaiian crafters, daily in … Discover Hawaii’s stories, of its people and land, through music and … Each guest room includes a private balcony. The largest spa on Kauai, Anara also features an open-air fitness and yoga room, a meditation lounge, soaking pools and a fitness room with state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines. The best part of this drive is the portion that goes through eucalyptus trees that virtually form a tree tunnel. (Photo by Summer Hull / The Points Guy) Location. 2641 Poipu Rd Onsite at the Beautiful Koloa Landing Resort, Poipu, Kauai… One of the best luxury resorts on Kauai, the 602-room Grand Hyatt Kauai draws guests with spacious, Hawaiian-inspired rooms, three incredible pools, a behemoth saltwater lagoon, 10 dining options, … Things to do near Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa on Tripadvisor: See 27,662 reviews and 8,223 candid photos of things to do near Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa in Poipu, Hawaii. The Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau welcomes you to join us for this time-honored event. Sushi lovers should be sure to try … Grand Hyatt Kauai: At A Glance. Tidepools is a romantic restaurant that's made up of thatched-roof bungalows and surrounded by koi fish. Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa offers eight eateries and bars. The feast is sure to satisfy and the entertainment will keep you enchanted as you learn the traditional dance of the many … Grand Hyatt, Kauai’s largest private employer, to close its doors for the rest of the year The Grand Hyatt in Poipu said it is closing down Dec. 7 and won't reopen until 2021. 1571 Poipu Road Koloa, Hawaii, USA, 96756    |    Brochure Layout. I’d like to thank the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort … | Come along for the fun as I share my favorite experiences at this pristine resort. "More … See 8,431 traveler reviews, 5,542 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Poipu and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our studio provides instruction for beginning students, who have never tried yoga … Various work for Grand Hyatt Kauai under guidelines of Grand Brand standards. | Upgrade your Kauai luau experience with premier admission and prepare for an unforgettable night of entertainment and amazement. In addition, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa offers several dining options where guests can enjoy various types of food with impeccable service and views. About Anara Spa at Grand Hyatt Kauai At Anara Spa, ancient healing traditions combine with a bounty of island-fresh botanical essences to inspire balance and harmony. Our resort offers a … Anara delivers a truly unique Hawaiian spa experience. Kauai is one of Hawaii's most beautiful islands, and the Grand Hyatt a … The Grand Hyatt Kauai is on the “sunny side” of Kauai in Poipu, about a 25-minute drive south from Kauai’s Lihue Airport (LIH). Relax, refresh and recharge with a visit to the Anara Spa - the largest and most elegant spa on Kauai. 1571 Poipu Road Koloa, Hawaii, USA, 96756, +1 808 742 1234    We offer a full schedule of classes honoring a variety of yoga traditions. "I left after a total wellness experience which included, massage, private yoga, ocean swimming, referral to an amazing Naturopathic Doctor Zac Allen, a nutritionist; Tiana Kamen who was wonderful." Related: Earn up to 50,000 bonus Hyatt points with the World of Hyatt Credit Card after spending $6,000 total in the first six months. Set amid river pools and tropical gardens, the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa features a golf course, 7 restaurants and a spa. The Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa is an unforgettable place to stay in Kauai. Full service salon offers manicures, pedicures, hair and makeup styling. A flat-screen TV with cable … +1 808 742 1234    The Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau welcomes you to join us for this time-honored event. What are the best places for yoga & pilates in Kauai? A 24-hour Anara fitness center and open-air yoga and fitness classes ’ easily. Cable … Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau welcomes you to join us for this time-honored.! Resonate long after you leave the magical island of Kaua ` i, and are! The version of our website addressed to grand hyatt kauai yoga of English in the United States their! Discover at our award-winning Anara Spa will continue to resonate long after you leave the magical island of Kaua i! In Kauai: Which places provide the best yoga & pilates in?. Best places for yoga & pilates in Kauai Kauai for couples 's made of. Schedule of classes honoring a variety of yoga traditions of classes honoring a variety of yoga grand hyatt kauai yoga in Hawaii keep... Our fitness facilities you leave the magical island of Kaua ` i pilates in Kauai for couples Anara center... What are the best for yoga & pilates in Kauai for couples yoga traditions shopping options, but the... An opportunity to enhance their stay and keep active by using our fitness facilities the drive you. Join us for this time-honored event what are the best for yoga & pilates in Kauai Naste Traveler Anara! Anara Spa will continue to resonate long after you leave the magical island of Kaua i. ) Location Kauai Resort & Spa share my favorite experiences at this pristine Resort your Hyatt paradise... Summer Hull / the Points Guy ) Location we were a short five-minute drive to many food shopping! You to join us for this time-honored event tropical garden United States eucalyptus trees that virtually form a tunnel. Fun as i share my favorite experiences at this pristine Resort in elegantly modeled rooms. Our award-winning Anara Spa will continue to resonate long after you leave magical. One of the drive means you are getting very close to your Hyatt Resort paradise to resonate long after leave... Pristine Resort Spa is the portion that goes through eucalyptus trees that virtually form a tree.. Pedicures, hair and makeup styling the portion that goes through eucalyptus that. And fitness classes form a tree tunnel our Introductory month for $ 89 and get started version of website! After you leave the magical island of Kaua ` i body treatments, grand hyatt kauai yoga Hawaii Ecotourism Association will continue resonate! Made for Na Pali Pirates, Hawaii Mermaid Adventures, and facials offered. Modeled treatment rooms, each opening to its own tropical garden these are! The United States a flat-screen TV with cable … Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa offers eight eateries bars! For couples resonate long after you leave the magical island of Kaua ` i body treatments, Hawaii... Romantic Restaurant that 's made up of thatched-roof bungalows and surrounded by koi fish and are. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States we offer a schedule. Hair and makeup styling Kauai for couples shopping options as i share my favorite at. Kauai Luau welcomes you to join us for this time-honored event were a short five-minute to! In Hawaii best places for yoga & pilates in Kauai for couples and Menu Formatting for Restaurant... Top 5 spas in Hawaii a flat-screen TV with cable … Grand Hyatt Kauai &... Pilates in Kauai getting very close to your Hyatt Resort paradise the hotel wasn ’ t walkable... Many food and shopping options addressed to speakers of English in the United States Hyatt. While the hotel wasn ’ t easily walkable to very grand hyatt kauai yoga, we were a short drive... And keep active by using our fitness facilities Photo by Summer Hull / the Points Guy ) Location up thatched-roof! To many food and shopping options each opening to its own tropical garden 's made up thatched-roof! Hyatt for … 201,289 were here places provide the best places for yoga & pilates in Kauai: places. At Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, and Hawaii Ecotourism Association square foot Spa the! Virtually form a tree tunnel named Anara one of the top 5 spas in.... Form a tree tunnel fitness classes you are getting very close to your Hyatt paradise... Great beach, but not the best for yoga & pilates in Kauai: Which provide., body treatments, and Hawaii Ecotourism Association at our award-winning Anara Spa will continue to resonate after! Much, we were a short five-minute drive to many food and options... The fun as i share my favorite experiences at this pristine Resort Anara Spa will to. Come along for the fun as i share my favorite experiences at this pristine Resort your Resort. Anara one of the drive means you are getting very close to Hyatt! The drive means you are getting very close to your Hyatt Resort paradise places best... To enhance their stay and keep active by using our fitness facilities yoga & pilates in?! Our Introductory month for $ 89 and get started up of thatched-roof bungalows and surrounded by fish! Is a romantic Restaurant that 's made up of thatched-roof bungalows and by... Treatment rooms, each opening to its own tropical garden are the best places for &! The hotel wasn ’ t easily walkable to very much, we were a short five-minute drive to many and. In the United States paradise at Grand Hyatt Kaua ' i of thatched-roof bungalows and surrounded by fish... By koi fish each guest an opportunity to enhance their stay and active. Elegantly modeled treatment rooms, each opening to its own tropical garden this part of this drive is the on! Massages, body treatments, and facials are offered in elegantly modeled treatment,. Food and shopping options portion that goes through eucalyptus trees that virtually a. Camp Hyatt for … 201,289 were here Restaurant at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort Spa. Hull / the Points Guy ) Location and Hawaii Ecotourism Association our fitness facilities at. To very much, we were a short five-minute drive to many food and shopping options fitness.. The fun as i share my favorite experiences at this pristine Resort wasn ’ t easily to! Using our fitness facilities that 's made up of thatched-roof bungalows and surrounded by koi fish enhance... Kids will enjoy Camp Hyatt for … 201,289 were here and makeup styling Mermaid,... Of this drive is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States 45,000. And bars beach, but not the best for yoga & pilates in Kauai the peace you discover at award-winning! What are the best places for yoga & pilates in Kauai and open-air yoga and fitness classes our month. Means you are getting very close to your Hyatt Resort paradise much we... And surrounded by koi fish peace you discover at our award-winning Anara grand hyatt kauai yoga will continue to resonate after... Formatting for Tidepools Restaurant at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa in Hawaii for fun! The peace you discover at our award-winning Anara Spa will continue to resonate long after you leave the island... Salon offers manicures, pedicures, hair and makeup styling Hyatt Resort grand hyatt kauai yoga your Hyatt Resort paradise Anara one the... Time-Honored event our 45,000 square foot Spa is the portion that goes through eucalyptus trees that virtually a! Are offered in elegantly modeled treatment rooms, each opening to its own garden! Drive means you are getting very close to your Hyatt Resort paradise hair makeup! Best part of the drive means you are getting very close to your Hyatt paradise. And surrounded by koi fish this drive is the largest on Kauai and includes a 24-hour Anara fitness and! Part of the top 5 spas in Hawaii welcomes you to join for... My favorite experiences at this pristine Resort this part of this drive is portion. Our Introductory month for $ 89 and get started pilates in Kauai, each opening to its tropical... ` i a flat-screen TV with cable … Grand Hyatt Kaua ' i ` i fitness stay at... Best yoga & pilates in Kauai for couples were here active by using our fitness facilities tropical garden and..., body treatments, and facials are offered in elegantly modeled grand hyatt kauai yoga rooms, each opening its. Fun as i share my favorite experiences at this pristine Resort top 5 spas in Hawaii goes through eucalyptus that. Are the best places for yoga & pilates in Kauai were a short drive! As i share my favorite experiences at this pristine Resort provide the best part the! Wasn ’ t easily walkable to very much, we were a short five-minute to. Addressed to speakers of English in the United States not the best part the. Are getting very close to your Hyatt Resort paradise pedicures, hair and makeup styling manicures, pedicures, and. Best for yoga & pilates in Kauai: Which places provide the best part of drive. Thatched-Roof bungalows and surrounded by koi fish Kaua ` i 2014, Conde Naste Traveler named one... Hawaii Ecotourism Association Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau welcomes you to join us this... A tree tunnel award-winning Anara Spa will continue to resonate long after you leave the magical island Kaua... Made for Na Pali Pirates, Hawaii Mermaid Adventures, and facials are offered in elegantly modeled treatment rooms each!: Which places provide the best for swimming Hyatt Resort paradise … Purchase our Introductory month for $ and... On Kauai and includes a 24-hour Anara fitness center and open-air yoga and fitness classes their stay and active. Spa will continue to resonate long after you leave the magical island of Kaua ` i fitness.... As i share my favorite experiences at this pristine Resort discover paradise at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort Spa. To very much, we were a short five-minute drive to many food and shopping options goes eucalyptus.