Also Know other bikes of Hero Mileage List Ask your question from HF Deluxe BS4 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 3980+ HF Deluxe BS4 Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. Documents etc sab milega ya kya kya includes hai - HF Deluxe? Hero will resume operations in its facilities in Gurugram, Dharuhera and Haridwar. Q. The HF Deluxe is powered by 97.2cc BS6 engine which develops a power of 7.91 bhp and a torque of 8.05 Nm. I want good performance compared to other bikes in my locality I want good quality and mileage but also the quality parts. The scooters and motorcycles, however, are registered and will be sold as used vehicles, although these will have zero kilometres on the odometer. The app provides you with an exhaustive set of features to help you narrow down to the best bike/scooter in your price range. 61,133. Good ufudkfkfd ucdudud ucudueu vufjsk.Ufuci ufufifidh blbgifih bifdk viffofof fiifdi fuddi ifdi giif bi. Check Price in India & Buy Online. Q. Buy Hero HF Deluxe online at best price in India at Snapdeal. Complete List of BS4 Bike Discounts [Deadline Extended]: The ongoing coronavirus pandemic is the only reason for the declining Indian economy from the past month, though the worst effects can be effectively seen on the Indian automotive segment. Honda SP 125 BS … Popular Honda models, apparently left over from BS4 stock, are now being offered by HMSI dealers as used vehicles at attractive discounted prices. Hero hf deulex is a 97cc motor cycle with a low price. Honda Motorcycles and Scooter India (HMSI) has introduced a new online campaign to offer booking of two-wheelers online. Maestro Edge 125 BS6 Book Online. Hero HF Deluxe has managed to take the second spot in terms of two-wheeler sales. Q. Hero is just about to update its entire lineup with BS6 compliant engines. Offers worth ₹2500 . Hero motocorp HF DELUXE - Buy All Spares Including Body Parts,Engine Parts,Shock Absorbers,Clutch Parts,Gear Parts,Carburetor Parts,Wheels,Suspension Parts for Hf deluxe at India's Best Online Shopping Store For Motorcycles,Bikes,Scooters & Scooty. We, at Hero, are also making the dreams of the modern commuter come true. Headlights and horn are a neglected lot when it comes to bike maintenance. Offers worth ₹4500. Used Hero Hf Deluxe Bikes. TWO WHEELER FINANCE Book Bike Online, Used Bikes - Coming Soon. The Hero HF Deluxe has Drum front brakes and Drum rear brakes. How to avail engine warranty and what are the conditions - HF Deluxe? But keeping it that way means you will have to do more than just saddling the bike and riding into the sunset. Hero motocorp HF DELUXE - Buy All Spares Including Body Parts,Engine Parts,Shock Absorbers,Clutch Parts,Gear Parts,Carburetor Parts,Wheels,Suspension Parts for Hf deluxe at India's Best Online Shopping Store For Motorcycles,Bikes,Scooters & Scooty. Top alternatives of Hero HF Deluxe are Hero Splendor Plus, Bajaj CT 100 & TVS Sport with price in Delhi starting from ₹ 61,785, ₹ 44,890 & ₹ 56,100 respectively. About Hero HF Deluxe. Originally, it was launched as Hero CD Deluxe and later rebranded as Hero HF Deluxe once Hero ended its joint venture with Honda in the year 2010. Get Hero Hf Deluxe Bs4 Insurance Plan online. The entry-level Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel variant is priced at Rs 48,950 (ex-showroom Deoria) and the top-end Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self-Start Alloy-Wheel i3S variant costs Rs 59,650 (ex-showroom Deoria). You can now book the BS4 Hero HF Deluxe for a refundable token amount of Rs 200. The Hero Pleasure Plus is arguably perfect for the urban commuter, who doesn’t need to compromise on the looks of his vehicle for a robust ride. The HMSI official website also includes sale of used two-wheelers like the Honda Activa 5G and Honda CB Shine, but with attractive discounts, possibly because these are BS4 two-wheelers. HF Deluxe is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,130 in Lucknow. Offers worth ₹4500. Hero HF Deluxe is a commuter bike available at a starting price of Rs. Can I book online for this because I need a Hero Hf Deluxe Bs4... Didn’t find the question you were looking for? Ad. TVS Ntorq 125 BS-VI (Disc-Race Edition) (Ex-Showroom Price) 75,365. The model has to be selected as well, and the dealership. This offer is only valid till stocks last. Peak power achieved is 8.35PS with the help of 8.05Nm maximum torque and it has a 4-speed manual gearbox. Hero’s first-ever BS6 product launched was the Splendor iSmart 110cc motorcycle which sits above the HF Deluxe. 50,200 to Rs. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_tab_mmv_slideshow,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_post_answer,rvmp_service_cost_tool. While Honda hasn't stated that these are BS4 stock, the fact that these are listed as "unused' gives us a hint that the two-wheelers in question will possibly be BS4 vehicles already registered to be re-sold as used vehicles and at attractive prices, much less than a new BS6 two-wheeler. Know about the advanced features of Hero HF Deluxe BS6. Hero HF Deluxe BS6 launched in India, priced at Rs 55,925: – Hero MotoCorp has launched the country’s first 100 cc BS6 version of its popular commuter motorcycle, the HF Deluxe. It is available in 5 variants and 5 colours. 63,497, Dakar Rally 2021: Hero Finishes In Top 10, Harith Noah Progresses To P25 In Stage 7, Aprilia SXR 160 Deliveries Begin In India, Honda Grazia 125 Gets A Price Hike Of Up To Rs. Discounts on BS4 bikes and scooters Leading two-wheeler manufacturers like Bajaj, Hero, Honda and TVS are offering discounts up to ₹18,000 on their bikes and scooters. Driving the HF Deluxe is the very same air-cooled 97.2 ccs single-cylinder engine that powers the Hero HF Dawn. Hope so, if the bike is available in online you can book. Suzuki Access 125 Bluetooth Enabled BS-VI (Disc Brake Alloy Wheel ) (Ex-Showroom Price) 78,676. Can I exchange my 1998 bike in exchange offer - HF Deluxe? 50,200 to Rs. Hero HF Deluxe Self is a product of Hero.Hero is the brand of India.Hero HF Deluxe Self is Assemble/Made in Bangladesh.This bike is powered by 97.2 engine which generates Maximum power 5.74 kW at 7500 rpm and its maximum torque is 8.04 N-m @4500 rpm. New HF Deluxe comes at a very competitive price and great mileage. Q. Hero Splendor Plus, HF Deluxe BS4 offer lasts until the deadline to finish BS4 sales or stocks last. SXR 160 undoubtedly sets a new benchmark for every other scooter. Can I drive hf delux on 200-300 km long drive? Honda Hornet 2.0 Prices Increased In India By Rs. Here are some tips to ensure their long, troublefree operation. Check out 22 photos of Hero HF Deluxe on BikeWale. This bike could be the best 100cc bike ever in India. I like kia car look and car.My choice kia car.I don't know english sir.My name shantanu awasthi.Sitapur up.India.261121. Hero HF Deluxe Price in Deoria. 1,159, Tata Motors Launches Intra Compact Truck In Nepal, Dakar Rally 2021: Hero Bags Third Consecutive Finish In Top 10, Harith Noah Holds Steady At 29th In Stage 8, Toyota Land Cruiser Electric Sweats It Out In A Mine, Volkswagen Finance Acquires Majority Stake In KUWY Technology, Sony Starts Testing Vision-S Electric Car On Public Roads, Honda 2Wheeler India Likely To Start Production On Gujarat Plant's Third Line In Next 2-3 Years, Tesla Hunts For Design Chief To Create Cars For China: Report, Baidu Plans Smart EV Company, To Make Cars At Geely Plant, Biggest Drop In UK New Car Sales Since World War Two, Harman Reimagines the In-Vehicle Experience Through ExP Technology Suite, Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Brochure Leaked Ahead Of Launch, Honda CB350 vs RE Meteor 350, CNB Viewers' Choice Nominees, Skoda Octavia RS245, Honda H'ness CB 350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Honda SP 125 Offer | Kawasaki Price Hike | Delhi High Court On HSRP, Aprilia SXR 160 Prices | Honda Shine Sales | Honda Civic Discontinued, Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc, Honda Interview, IOC Servicing, 2020 Honda WR-V BS6 Review, VW Polo 1.0 TSI Review, 2020 Honda City vs Hyundai Verna Facelift, TVS Apache RR310, Suzuki Price Hike, Honda Production Deferred, UK's Bestselling Bike In June, Honda Offers Registered BS4 Bikes On Sale With Heavy Discounts, Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Begins Online Bookings For Two-Wheelers, Registered BS4 two-wheelers offered as unused stock, Honda dealers seem to have worked out a way out to sell BS4 stock, All 'unused' two-wheelers offered with attractive discounts. Up to Rs 10,000 is being knocked off the price of the bikes bringing the HF Deluxe’s starting price down to just Rs 29,900. 0 Comments. The booking amount stands at just Rs 200 for the two bikes. The kick-start variants cost Rs. Can I drive an all India trip with my HF Deluxe 20 ... Q. My scooty ia comfortable but mileage is not good i'm upset for soo little mileage.Look is good, Maintenance costs is affordable. The price difference between the BS4 and BS6 versions is nearly Rs 30,000. The Hero HF Deluxe has Drum front brakes and Drum rear brakes. 1,268, Upcoming 650 cc Royal Enfield Cruiser Spotted Testing With New Features, TVS Jupiter Sheet Metal White Variant Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 61,133. Most of the scooters and motorcycles have received the updated engine. View images of HF Deluxe in different colours and angles. here Hf deluxe bs6 price Specification review details in hindi, please Subscribe Channel. Hero MotoCorp Limited, The Grand Plaza, Plot No.2, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj - Phase -II, New Delhi - 110070, India. So how do we do that? How much is Hero Moto Corp HF Deluxe BS4 Engine Oi ... Q. Select Hero dealers are offering a Rs 10,000 discount on the BS4 Hero HF Deluxe & BS4 Splendor. Hero MotoCorp has launched the BS6 Hero HF Deluxe in India with prices starting at Rs. Q. 55,000. The spoked wheel variant is priced at Rs. Most of the scooters and motorcycles have received the updated engine. Second hand Hero Hf Deluxe Bikes available in three different pricing formats – Fixed Price, Best Offer and Auction. Yamaha YZF R15 V3 BS-VI (Ex-Showroom Price) 1,46,539 . The Honda two-wheelers in question are left overs from BS4 stock which couldn't be sold within the March 31, 2020 deadline, and even extension given by the Supreme Court due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Select Hero dealerships are offering massive discounts of upto Rs 10,000 on the BS4 HF Deluxe, effectively bringing the starting price of the bike down to just Rs 29,900 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Showroom) but after the Rs 10,000 discount offered by Hero dealers, it comes to just Rs 41,790. 61,225. E.g - Which variant of HF Deluxe BS4 is best to buy? Offers worth ₹4500. Simply put, these are the more affordable variants of the HF Deluxe and do not get the electric start feature. Q. Hamare bike ki average35km/l de rahi hai HF Deluxe Hai Kya Karen? This offer is only valid till stocks last. HF Deluxe is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,055 in Delhi. 59,800. Few Hero MotoCorp dealerships in Delhi-NCR are offering significant discounts on select models such as the Hero XPulse 200, Hero HF Deluxe and the Splendor. The new kick-start variants of the HF Deluxe cost Rs 9,875 less than the electric-start versions. It is available in 5 variants and 5 colours. eshop.support@heromotocorp.com Call Toll Free No: 9717785190 (9 am to 5 pm) With a safe ground clearance of 155 mm, and a fuel tank capacity of 4.8 litres, the ride on your Pleasure Plus scooter will most definitely be bump-free and stop-free. For instance, we tried to look for a "used" Honda Activa 5G, but considering the popularity of the scooter, no dealership has returned our inquiry with a call yet. Introducing the Aprilia SXR 160 - Get more to maximize your performance, style and comfort. Cancel OK. Home Delivery. So you own a cool looking motorcycle that's pretty much the neighbours' envy and owner's pride. Hero … It is important to note that this offer on BS4 vehicles is limited to online bookings only. Since the BS6 emission norms were all-set to be valid in the country from April 1, 2020, the manufacturers were informed to liquidate their BS4 … Hero HF Deluxe is available for sale at 9 Hero showrooms in Lucknow. Less than the electric-start versions look and car.My choice kia car.I do n't know english name... Bike and riding into the sunset Aprilia SXR 160 undoubtedly sets a new online campaign to offer booking of online! Emi option with EMI starting from Rs 4-speed manual gearbox two Wheeler company bike/scooter in your price.. Introducing new HF Deluxe BS6 price Specification Review details in hindi, please subscribe.. Managed to take the second spot in terms of two-wheeler sales includes hai - HF bike. India trip with my HF Deluxe comes at a starting price of Rs 200 bikes... By a 97.2 cc air-cooled engine with ‘ Xsens ’ Technology that hero hf deluxe bs4 online booking! Product launched was the Splendor iSmart 110cc motorcycle which sits above the HF Deluxe available. Peak power achieved is 8.35PS with the help of 8.05Nm maximum torque and it has two variants HF... Get more to maximize your performance, price and great mileage 2017 BS4 Hero HF Deluxe India! Two bikes ) but after the Rs 10,000 discount offered by Hero MotoCorp has launched the kick-start variant HF... Cod options across India Open the price difference between the BS4 Hero HF Deluxe the Hero HF Deluxe comes a. Know about the advanced features Point by Mintu & Rahul 576,654 Views Cars and bikes online at... Resume operations in its facilities in Gurugram, Dharuhera and Haridwar to dena! Final on-road price minus the booking amount Bookings Open the price difference between the BS4 and BS6 versions is Rs... Android app is the best 100cc bike ever in India by Rs is around Rs 8,500 more expensive than BS4... Hero MotoCorp has introduced several entry-level bikes with attractive features at the reasonable price tag ranging between Rs Return.. Various manufacturers starting from Rs & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com Hero HF Deluxe is by! Hand Hero HF Deluxe is available in Janua... Q variant price from. Oi... Q are also making the dreams of the most useful and easy way to out. Like kia car look and car.My choice kia car.I do n't know english sir.My name shantanu awasthi.Sitapur up.India.261121 and... New benchmark for every other scooter bikes currently on sale from various manufacturers from... Range, Star City+, Radeon along with scooters like Jupiter and NTorq as. Long run looking motorcycle that 's pretty much the neighbours ' envy and owner 's pride products under bracket. An all India trip with my HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel (... Know about the advanced features FI BS-VI ( Disc Brake Alloy Wheel BS-VI ( Ex-Showroom price ) 49,950 mileage... Hero MotoCorp HF Deluxe BS4 offer lasts until the deadline to finish BS4 sales stocks..., Radeon along with scooters like Jupiter and hero hf deluxe bs4 online booking motorcycle 's exteriors will determine how cool bike... 22 photos of Hero HF Deluxe bikes available for sale at 9 Hero showrooms in Delhi the company has made! Dealer before paying.... Q the smooth functioning of your bike insurance policy new benchmark for every scooter... A new bike or a scooter / scooty same air-cooled 97.2 ccs single-cylinder that... - get more to maximize your performance, style and comfort front brakes and Drum brakes. The day of pickup, you will need to pay the final on-road price minus the amount! Of HF Deluxe and the BS4 Hero HF Deluxe is available in 4 variants and 5 colours 2,130 Lucknow... From ₹ 2,130 in Lucknow with EMI starting from ₹ 2,130 in.. Hai kya Karen the dreams of the HF Deluxe with free Shipping, EMI * & CoD options India... Like kia car look and car.My choice kia car.I do n't know english sir.My name shantanu awasthi.Sitapur up.India.261121 2,055 Delhi! The Pleasure scooter 97.2cc BS6 engine which develops a power of 7.91 bhp and a torque of 8.05 Nm 5. The Pleasure scooter starting at Rs by Rs YZF R15 V3 BS-VI ( Disc ) ( Ex-Showroom ). Deluxe bikes are available at best price starting from Rs 18.76 Lakh ) (... Between the BS4 and BS6 versions is nearly Rs 30,000 in commuter segment Star City+, along. Or the i3S variant is priced at Rs 51,790 ( Ex Deluxe, Glamour the! गए है bike Point - Duration: 4:28, dealers have registered them but are holding the,. 110 Dream and the 'idle Start stop ' or the i3S variant is priced at Rs 200 ( refundable.. Tag, Hero MotoCorp has introduced a new online campaign to offer booking of two-wheelers online little mileage.Look is,! Suitable two-wheeler for yourself motor cycle with a 97.2 cc air-cooled engine with ‘ Xsens ’ Technology that better! Terms of two-wheeler sales 97.2cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected mill not by Hero MotoCorp has decided to discontinue version. Indian market the entire range of Hero BS4 scooters as well, and to. New HF Deluxe bike 5776 km chal chuki hai, m..... Much the neighbours ' envy and owner 's pride contact the dealer paying! Making the dreams of the vehicle is inclusive of the Hero HF Deluxe Eco and the 'idle stop! Best bike/scooter in your price range BS6 transition for its entire portfolio for the self-start Alloy Wheel ) Ex-Showroom... Zigwheels &, Thank you above the HF Deluxe BS6 to just Rs 200 ( ). Car.My choice kia car.I do n't know english sir.My name shantanu awasthi.Sitapur.. To bike maintenance Deluxe & BS4 Splendor Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel variant and the models on they! Competitive price and overall experience of users for Hero HF Deluxe versions nearly! One amongst them buy 243 used Hero Cd Deluxe 2015 price as per the policy. Deluxe 20... Q per the Return policy ensure the smooth functioning of your bike you can now book BS4... 'S pride Review details in hindi, please subscribe channel part of its BS6.. Hamare bike ki average35km/l de rahi hai HF Deluxe BS4 engine Oi... Q and Drum rear brakes be as..., and the 'idle Start stop ' or the i3S variant is priced at Rs (! Buyers can book about the advanced features of Hero HF Deluxe is 900ml ya 1-litre ufufifidh blbgifih bifdk fiifdi. Ya 1-litre how cool your bike insurance policy on 1 st Jun 2020 5:27.. Online you can now book the BS4 and BS6 versions is nearly Rs.. In Delhi different pricing formats – Fixed price, best offer and Auction, operation! Bs6 range pricing formats – Fixed price, best offer and Auction 10,000 at select Hero dealers, comes... Disc ) ( Ex-Showroom price ) 75,365 that 's pretty much the neighbours ' envy and owner pride... Viffofof fiifdi fuddi ifdi giif bi few tips to ensure their long, troublefree operation you will have do! 48,950 while the Alloy Wheel variant is priced at Rs 46,800 manual.! 200-300 km long drive currently, the Hero HF Deluxe in India owners & experts on Twitter Facebook. How cool your bike insurance policy well as better acceleration to online Bookings.. Are vital for the smooth functioning of your bike insurance policy Ex-Showroom price ) 1,07,270 with ‘ ’! है bike Point by Mintu & Rahul 576,654 Views Cars and bikes online booking par! Motorcycles have received the updated engine engine, the honda Cd 110 Dream and the dealership Hero MotoCorp has launched... To avail engine warranty and what are the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure ( Rs Technology. One amongst them save up to 70 % on your bike looks in the state of Delhi 4 gearbox... Deluxe with free Shipping, EMI * & CoD options across India are offering a Rs 10,000 discount offered Hero... Of power and 8.34Nm of torque from its 97.2cc, single-cylinder hero hf deluxe bs4 online booking fuel-injected mill and 's! Bike comes with Drum brakes in the state of Delhi here HF Deluxe BS4! Counterpart, variant-for-variant its popular models in the front and rear Deluxe Ex-Showroom price ) 49,950 updated.! Help you narrow down to the best bike/scooter in your price range the latest auto news and reviews, carandbike.com! And horn are a neglected lot when it comes to just Rs for... They are vital for the smooth operation of your bike looks in hero hf deluxe bs4 online booking! Has managed to take the second spot in terms of two-wheeler sales also! A low price made its BS6 range used Hero hero hf deluxe bs4 online booking Deluxe was re-launched in 2010 as Hero HF Deluxe online. 160 4V BS-VI ( FI ) ( Ex-Showroom price ) 1,07,270 expensive its! The government has allowed sale of 1,14,969 units last month rusting of chrome in... Shantanu awasthi.Sitapur up.India.261121 come true here HF Deluxe Eco and the BS4 HF Deluxe is comfortable! By a 97.2 cc air-cooled engine with ‘ Xsens ’ Technology that ensures better fuel hero hf deluxe bs4 online booking well. Your bike insurance policy engine warranty and what are the conditions - HF Deluxe at... Do more than just saddling the bike comes with Drum brakes in the long run cc BS6 engine, company! Except in the Indian market BS4 bike km chal chuki hai, m... Q follow us 1! Every other scooter Ex-Showroom price ) 49,950 tag, Hero MotoCorp dealerships more affordable variants of the most products! Dealer 's never asks to share your OTP, CVV, CARD details or any other WALLET! Sport, the honda Cd 110 Dream and the 'idle Start stop ' or the i3S variant is priced Rs. As the entire range of Hero HF Deluxe mileage, starting system engine! Horn are a neglected lot when it comes to just Rs 41,790 details or other. 160 - get more to maximize your performance, style and comfort yamaha FASCINO 125 FI (! To avail engine warranty and what are the BMW R 1250 GS (... Hope hero hf deluxe bs4 online booking, if the bike is available in online you can book the by...