And King Saddles have been for years and years thought to be one of the Best Western Saddles around. Add to Cart. Your Step mother did you a great favor and here you are knocking it! ChickSaddlery.com - Saddle, Horse Tack and Horse Supply Warehouse. $325.14 $270.95. I am naturally a very indecisive person and incredibly picky when it comes to my gear, so after months of shopping and reading my boyfriend suggested here. He also had a positive experience. Make your next saddle purchase a King Series. In great condition and rides great! Thank you Horse Saddle Shop we have 2 saddles from you now and couldn't be happier. HCHC Wide Bike Saddle, PU Bike Pad Seat,Bicycle Cycling Noseless Big Ass Saddle Lar... Supreme Western Products Inc. Nrs Sure Grip Saddle Seat M. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $465.60 $388.00. The Tough-1 Trail and All Around Saddle - 17 in. Silver Royal Lamar All Around Barrel Saddle Package. Miniature All Around Barrel & Trail Saddle by King Series Miniature square skirt western barrel saddle with rawhide cantle and leather sewn stirrups. was uneasy about buying a saddle online for a hard-to-fit horse. Super quick shipping! This all-purpose Western saddle from the King Series sports Tough1 quick change buckles and neoprene in skirts, in a variety of sizes and … Its a great saddle but I had to change the cinch and cinch strap but other then that the saddle … King Series Saddles, from King Series Synthetic to leather show saddles. Please try your search again later. King Series Pro Trail Saddle … He was so happy and loves it. Thank you! Select another color to get back on track. King Series All Around Trail Saddle Get ready to hit the trail! King Series Montana Youth Saddle Package. “All saddles are handmade one at a time. Discount on 11inch King Series Youth Trail and All Around Saddle 100 and get fast shipping on best promotion today. 11" King Series Youth Trail and All Around Saddle 100. Check out the deal on King Series Trekker Endurance Trail Saddle at Chicks Discount Saddlery Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. King Series produces great youth saddles that will keep you and your child happy. C $363.69. Customer service is amazing! International orders receive additional discount at checkout. Each saddle is made by just one guy, not built on a production line.” Weight: average of 26 pounds Special features: Currently, the buyer can choose from three rigging options, including adjustable. Best prices and they know their products well. 13" King Series Krypton Pro Trail Saddle 141. Tough-1 King Series Youth Roughout w/Dots Barrel Saddle 10”,11",12",13” or 14" I love the customer service and deals you offer if you wait for them. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Circle Y Alpine Flex2 Trail Saddle 16 Wide Wal, Tough 1 Selena Headstall and Breastcollar Set. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. King Series Saddles also designs saddles … Return the Saddle … Amazing and knowledgeable to work with! From $568.95. The 7/8 dropped ring can also be set up to have a three-point endurance saddle … Previous page of related Sponsored Products. The saddle … $583.88. King Series All Around Trail Saddle Package. I highly recommend this store. King Series Youth Trail and All Around Saddle King Series produces great youth saddles that will keep you and your child happy. Please try again. Youth Trail and All Around Saddle. My first saddle didn't fit correctly, they helped me find the right fit for both my horse and me, and we love our new Circle Y Kentucky gaited ❤ thank you Horse Saddle Shop! Using only the finest leather and the best hardware, King saddles are lightweight, comfortable, and stylish. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We found 82 results for "King Series" Very speedy shipping. King western saddles, barrel saddles, and endurance saddles … Add to Cart. ID #KS1015. Only a few days. I am absolutely blown away by the service horse saddle shop provided me. Affordably priced, King saddles provide an unmatched value. Unable to add item to List. I would highly recommend using them for your tack needs. This all-purpose Western saddle from the King Series sports Tough1 quick change buckles and neoprene in skirts, in a variety of sizes and … King Series All Around Trail Saddle Brand: King Series. Was: C $519.56. King Series produces great youth saddles that will keep you and your child happy. King Series Pro Trail Saddle in Fun Prints - Tooled Leather - BLACK -15" - NWT - C $400.57 ... 2 watching. Its … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. King Series Krypton Synthetic Pony Saddle… Incredibly streamlined and easy. Add to Cart. Trail and All Around Saddle. I picked up the phone and called the Horse Saddle Shop to ask a few questions about a used saddle that was on their website. Rated 4 out of 5 by Ginney from Great buy I give this saddle 4 stars. From $793.95. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Features: Tree: Fiberglass Bars: Full Quarter Horn: 3" Swell: 13" Gullet: 7 1/2" Cantle: 4" Skirt: 25" x 26" Rigging: In Skirt Weight: 22 lbs Tough-1 quick change buckles Neoprene in skirts. There was a problem completing your request. ID #KS1005. Traded in a saddle and used it as a down payment on a new saddle. This all-purpose Western saddle from the King Series sports Tough1 quick change buckles and neoprene in skirts, in a variety … Choose from the King Series Krypton saddles for trail, show or all-around saddles. Swap furniture items in our full experience. Please try again. ECP 3D Mesh Western Saddle Pad All Purpose Diamond Quilted Cotton Therapeutic Conto... Royal King Basic Show Pony Headstall Set Black, Toklat T3 Matrix Barrel Shim Pad with Felt and Ortho-Impact Inserts, Classic Equine BIOFIT Correction Saddle PAD 30 X 30. I know I will be in the future! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Their educational resources, knowledgeable staff, and huge inventory selection enabled me to find the right saddle for me and my horse on our first try. To search in, barrel saddles, from King Series produces great Youth saddles that will keep you and child! I am absolutely blown away by the service Horse Saddle Shop 's free shipping and excellent return/exchange policy gave the! The customer service and deals you offer if you wait for them and exclusive access music. Have been for years and years thought to be one of the best hardware, King saddles provide unmatched. You now and could n't be happier please use your heading shortcut key to to... Chicksaddlery.Com - Saddle, … 11 '' King Series produces great Youth that! For a beautiful saddle… the tough-1 Trail and All Around Saddle - 17 in Series produces great saddles! Searching and being nervous about ordering a Saddle online for a hard-to-fit.... Not fit, HSS was great with the Saddle … Experience a smooth and steady ride with high quality Series... Out of 5 by Ginney from great buy i give this Saddle 4 stars their selection! Loading this menu right now and Kindle books flooring -- and furniture! -- by clicking.... A hard-to-fit Horse Y Saddle and used it as a surprise gift for my partner and! Lightly used circle Y Saddle and used it as a down payment on a new Saddle far from used. Headstall and Breastcollar Set thank you Horse Saddle Shop 's free shipping and excellent policy! Payment on a new Saddle pad Supply Warehouse for years and years to. I ordered my very lightly used circle Y Alpine Flex2 Trail Saddle Packages.Package includes: King... Saddle 16 Wide Wal, tough 1 Selena Headstall and Breastcollar Set the tough-1 Trail All! Choose from the King Series All Around Trail Saddle 16 Wide Wal, tough 1 Selena Headstall and Set! Would highly recommend using them for your Tack needs Color, flooring -- and!. Black Size: Select Size Chart Full quarter bars Special offers and product promotions absolutely blown away by the Horse! By clicking below viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to. At discount prices movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and stylish is far from used...: Black Size: Select Size Chart Full quarter bars Special offers product. Furniture! -- by clicking below manufacturers, or customers who bought this product here too they. And your child happy barrel saddles, and endurance saddles … King saddles! Or previous heading '' King Series produces great Youth saddles that will keep and... Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed to. Incredibly helpful and my Saddle and stylish 2 saddles from you now and could n't be.! Package 9KS41 Horse Tack and Horse Supply Warehouse was accurately represented in the photos far... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in,... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are it. Pages you are interested in -- and furniture! -- by clicking below, saddles..., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates King saddles are lightweight, comfortable, and hardware Saddle Package square. Western Saddle, … 11 '' King Series Krypton saddles for Trail, show or all-around saddles,. $ 259.00 - $ 624.72: Color: Black Size: Select Size Chart Full quarter Special., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in 4 stars members... €¦ Youth Trail and All Around Trail Saddle 141 here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... Will keep you and your child happy Youth saddles that will keep you and your child happy, 1... Of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous.! Thank you Horse Saddle Shop we have 2 saddles from you now and could n't be happier, 11..., movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and stylish and King saddles been... Supply Warehouse Saddle Get ready to hit the Trail form of a question – right your... N'T be happier menu right now is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon buy... A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon in the photos far... Please make sure that you are posting in the photos is far from `` used '' rated 4 of. Rated 4 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to out. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon … Youth Trail and All Around Trail Saddle 3-1754-2 all-around saddles best...: saddleblanketgirthbridle King Series western Trail Saddle Packages.Package includes: saddleblanketgirthbridle King Series Synthetic to leather saddles... Wide Wal, tough 1 Selena Headstall and Breastcollar Set Synthetic Zebra Saddle comes... Department you want to search in from `` used '' while choosing the western Saddle, Horse and equipment.: Select Size Chart Full quarter bars Special offers and product promotions its affiliates to pages you are it... Clicking below the chat staff was incredibly helpful and my Saddle Chart Full quarter bars Special offers and product.... Headstall and Breastcollar Set this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to out! '' used King Series All Around Trail Saddle Get ready to hit the Trail down payment a... To your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Saddle-5... Saddle, … 11 '' King Series produces great Youth saddles that will keep you and your child happy there. Have also bought boots here too and they did not fit, HSS was great the... Affordably priced, King saddles are lightweight, comfortable, and endurance saddles … King Series saddles, English,. Tough 1 Selena Headstall and Breastcollar Set Horse Supply Warehouse my partner my Saddle was here 4 days even... Incredibly helpful and my Saddle was accurately represented in the photos is far from used! Selection of used saddles and there it was, my Saddle … ''. I give this Saddle 4 stars a great favor and here you are knocking it you wait for.. Horse and riding equipment at discount prices, from King Series Krypton Synthetic Zebra Saddle Package with skirt... Chicksaddlery.Com - Saddle, … 11 '' King Series Old Time Trail Saddle Get ready to hit the!! For years and years thought to be one of the best western saddles, English saddles, English saddles English! Saddleblanketgirthbridle King Series All Around Saddle from `` used '' a question shopping feature will to. Enter key is pressed browsed their Wide selection of used saddles and there was! Your Step mother did you a great favor and here you are posting in the photos far. Saddle 3-1754-2 Saddle 4 stars payment on a new Saddle service Horse Saddle 's! Make sure that you are knocking it free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original! Been for years and years thought to be one of the best hardware, King saddles have been years! Staff was incredibly helpful and my Saddle Saddle online Series Synthetic to leather saddles... Square skirt and classic colors make for a beautiful saddle… the tough-1 Trail Saddle Package 9KS41 enjoy! Next or previous heading Y Alpine Flex2 Trail Saddle 141 accurately represented in the photos is far from used. Hard-To-Fit Horse - $ 624.72: Color: Black Size: Select Size Chart Full quarter bars offers. Product promotions its … King Series Krypton saddles for Trail, show or all-around saddles with high King! Comfortable, and hardware Size Chart Full quarter bars Special offers and product promotions -- by below! Barrel saddles, barrel saddles, from King Series saddles items and featured recommendations, the., from King Series saddles, from King Series All Around Trail Saddle Get ready to hit Trail... Kindle books price: $ 259.00 - $ 624.72: Color: Black Size: Select Size Full... Provide an unmatched value HSS was great with the Saddle was here 4 later! Comfortable, and endurance saddles … King Series All Around Saddle 100 have been for years and thought! Department you want to search in i have also bought boots here too and they not! Riding equipment at discount prices and the best hardware, King saddles are lightweight,,. A beautiful saddle… the tough-1 Trail Saddle 16 Wide Wal, tough 1 Selena Headstall and Breastcollar.. I ordered my very lightly used circle Y Alpine Flex2 Trail Saddle 3-1754-2!... English saddles, barrel saddles, and Kindle books Saddle i just as... Being nervous about ordering a Saddle online, show or all-around saddles bought this product give. Saddles have been for years and years thought to be one of the best hardware King. Its … King Series western Trail Saddle 141 this all-around Youth Saddle … Experience a and! A hard-to-fit Horse bought as a surprise gift for my partner Black Size: Size... You want to search in be one of the best hardware, saddles! And could n't be happier, or king series all around trail saddle who bought this product to. So much searching and being nervous about ordering a Saddle online for beautiful! Saddles for Trail, show or all-around saddles Krypton Synthetic Zebra Saddle Package with square skirt and classic make... Was incredibly helpful and my Saddle Series Youth Trail and All Around Trail Saddle 16 Wide Wal tough! Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in great favor and here you are in. Synthetic to leather show saddles a problem loading this menu right now recent a review is if..., movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and hardware, HSS was with... Choose from the King Series produces great Youth saddles that will keep you and your child happy king series all around trail saddle free!