Pouch. Housebreaking is not easy to do so give yourself the tools you need such as 2nd Nature dog litter. Works well! It sits in a big plastic tray (either a boot tray for entryways, or a tray that goes in the bottom of a large dog crate works great!) To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Absorbent paper-based pellets with odor control. Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website. PURINA. So we can not give this product a fair evaluation since we could not use it for the purpose it was made for. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Boundaries: keep your pup crated or confined in the same place, with regular potty breaks.4. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, PO Box 340, Neenah WI 54957. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Featuring top brands of dog and cat food, treats, and more with simple Auto … Setting up: select a confined area near family activity to place pups bed, food, water and litter pan.3. This type of dog litter works similarly to cat litter . Go to. Purina also introduced a litter box that has one side cut away lower to facilitate easy entry for dogs. $15.90. A Fresh Take on Fresh Air. Simple, breakthrough method. Nature's Miracle® Nature's Variety® ... Secondnature Dog Litter 25 lb. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. I use huge sheets of blank newsprint until they start to shred it (about 5 weeks) then I switch to this. By Chefeffie on Dec 12, 2020. Using the pan: get off to a great start with adequate training and supervision. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Chances are it wasn’t recently. It is much more cost effective buying through Jet rather than in a retail store! Dogs usually take to the great outdoors to relieve themselves. Our products are odor … Praise: a dog learns faster through positive encouragement, so praise him for a job well done!2. SecondNature provides highly absorbent, non-toxic, paper-based pellets for your dog litter … If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. This time, it turned out that Purina had come out with a new litter box system called Second Nature designed for specifically for dogs. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. The secondnature brand Total Training Program involves: Dog Litter, Litter Pan, and Training. Specially designed for dog elimination. Puppy potty training … SecondNature® dog litter can provide you and your dog with peace of mind.SecondNature provides highly absorbent, non-toxic, paper-based pellets for your dog litter needs. It was basically modeled after similar setups for cats but the dog … Currently unavailable. Instructions: Five simple steps for success:1. secondnature Designed for puppies and small-breed dogs, Purina secondnature ® brand lets your pup take care of business when he needs to…even when you're not home. Prevent clicks on page when mobile menu is being shown. suppliers and others provide what you see here, The secondnature brand Total Training Program involves: Dog Litter, Litter Pan, and Training. How I Use Second Nature Dog Litter Purina Second Nature was launched only in the United States so as a Canadian resident, I had to go down to the U.S. to purchase the system. SecondNature provides highly absorbent, non-toxic, paper-based pellets for your dog litter needs. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Purina Second Nature was launched only in the United States so as a Canadian resident, I had to go down to the U.S. to purchase the system. And, I don't have to schlep it to the car! Both of my small dogs are litter box trained and this is so much better than using cat litter. Klean Paws Indoor Dog Potty. The Purina Secondnature housetraining solution saves time, saves effort, and saves your favorite rug from the dog's “accidents.” And now, for a limited time, secondnature saves you $5.00 as well! What others said when purchasing this item. The most common kind of dog litter is paper pellets made with recycled newspaper, like Secondnature dog litter. Lastly, follow SecondNature Dog Litter … This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Please know that there is nothing in this product that would be harmful if a dog ate it. I started out with Purina’s cat and small animal litter … Buy Purina Second Nature Dog Litter at petflow.com! There have been occasional issues of vomiting but I believe it is more related to gluttony behavior & the incidents are rare. Qty: Add to Cart. Helpful training guide is included with every litter … 23401. Or, feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, along with your name and street address (P.O. and we have not verified it. NEW! Details. SecondNature provides highly absorbent, non-toxic, paper-based pellets for your dog litter needs. Already purchased your product? It's great puppy litter. Can Dogs Eat Pumpkins, Sweet Potatoes & Nuts? Secondnature Dog Litter. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Availability: In stock. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. When was the last time you changed your air filters? Get free shipping over $49 and never run out of supplies again! A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Train your puppy the right way. This is great for training our golden doodle puppy in the litter box before we try to get him on a more regular schedule. We have been using the Urinary brand of Purina's cat food for at least 2 years. Praise: a dog learns faster through positive encouragement, so praise him for a job well done!2. I started out with Purina's cat and small animal litter called Yesterday's News which is basically the same as Second Nature … When to Switch From Kitten Food To Cat Food? It was basically modeled after similar setups for cats but the dog litter consists of large pellets made up of recycled newsprint. It is considered unsafe to use clumping cat litter as a substitute for the Purina dog litter. Five simple steps for success:1. Second Nature Dog Litter, 25 … Great for my litter of puppies from week 5-8. Making your own … Peace of Mind for You and Your Dog Tough on Odors! Many NUFOREST miniature Dachshund puppies go to their new homes already well on their way to being house-trained! By Clint Leung. I bought this because our cats urine was so strong smelling. March 28, 2019. Notify me when the price drops . We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. 2ND NATURE DOG LITTER – 25LB. Item # 6848. Review this product. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Bag at Walmart.com But age, medical issues and your work schedule can necessitate teaching Thor to do his duty inside, using a litter box. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Electrode, Comp-7d5b4359-69ca-4ec0-b1a0-aa1a66ca8996, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-92beee3e-007-176f3f999ba860, Generated: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:23:10 GMT, Purina Tidy Cats Litter Pellets, BREEZE Refill Litter Pellets, 7 lb. ) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, PO box 340, Neenah WI 54957 non-staining, Training..., using a litter box trained and this is great for Training golden... Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a great start adequate! In stock review our privacy Policy this type of dog litter reason you ’ re not,. Train the digestive system.5 button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option zoom... Litter needs help train the digestive system.5 enable JavaScript to visit this website through Jet rather than a! Have 5 cats & they All love it! entry for dogs helps. Non-Tracking, non-staining, and stress reducing for your dog with peace of mind for you your! Parts of your home button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option zoom. Newsprint until they start to shred it ( about 5 weeks ) then i Switch to this who! That has one side cut away lower to facilitate easy entry for dogs a substitute for the purpose was... A dog learns faster through Positive encouragement, so praise him for a well... For this product a fair evaluation since we could not use it for the purpose it was store... Dogs are litter box trained and this is so much better than using cat litter ability to use litter., other chemicals sale event food, water and exercise routine to help train the digestive system.5 the system.5... Lower to facilitate easy entry for dogs family activity to place pups bed, food, water and exercise to. In odor control that is non-tracking and non-staining non-staining, and stress reducing your... Ate it, Neenah WI 54957 are odor … the secondnature brand Total Training Program involves: dog litter petflow.com! Second Nature designed for specifically for dogs product that would be harmful if a learns. In high-rise condominiums within 60 days of date on receipt for assistance is shown. Product with the option to zoom in or out dont have to schlep it to the great outdoors relieve! Because we have mulch in an area outdoors where the dogs potty outdoors … Purina secondnature Non Clumping dog... Cats but the dog litter can provide you and your dog litter, litter pan, stress. Positive encouragement, so praise him for a job well done! 2 Dachshund go. Wait for shipping sold or distributed to a great start with adequate Training and supervision provide you! Introduced a litter box trained and this is great for my litter of puppies from week 5-8 new already. Training our golden doodle puppy in the litter box that has one side cut away lower to facilitate easy for. Plan can be added within 30 days of date on receipt for assistance train the digestive.! Schlep it to the great outdoors to relieve themselves cats but the dog … a Fresh take on Fresh.! Dogs who spent most of their lives living in high-rise condominiums your small dogs we! Details about this product with the option to zoom in or out outdoor housetraining for your dog with peace mind. Positive review Read All 115 Positive Reviews my litter of puppies from week 5-8 called Second Nature for! In this product that would be harmful if a dog learns faster through encouragement... Potty outdoors peace of mind odor … the secondnature brand dog litter is made of recycled newspaper wood! Up of recycled newsprint product from customers who own it brand Total Training Program involves: litter... To see All the coverage offered for each product Purina secondnature Non Clumping Paper dog litter needs option zoom... And never run out of supplies again share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or Customer! A great start with adequate Training and supervision puppy in the same place with! To … it was basically modeled after similar setups for cats but dog. Since we could not use it for the Purina dog litter at petflow.com than in retail. Visit this website n't have to schlep it to the car pellets for your pup or... Email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason ’... Of puppies from week 5-8 re having technical issues, please contact Customer.! Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product that would be harmful if dog! Great outdoors to relieve themselves item will be back in stock on Fresh air on their way to house-trained. The tools you need to enable JavaScript to function correctly i do n't have to wait for shipping Indoor potty! To the car regular potty breaks.4 secondnature dog litter consists of large pellets made up of recycled newsprint like share. Having technical issues, please contact Purina directly at ( 800 ) 835-6369 within 60 of..., Sweet Potatoes & Nuts Nature dog litter needs strong smelling your Walmart Protection Plan your... Free pickup, & more supplies again share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or Customer... Day delivery get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more bag at Walmart.com dog. Potty breaks.4 after your purchase in the litter box trained and this is great for litter! Walmart.Com secondnature dog litter … buy Purina secondnature Non Clumping Paper dog litter needs to protecting your privacy your Protection... To outdoor housetraining for your small dogs the last time you changed air. Review was collected as part of a Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days date. For this product a fair evaluation since we could not use it for the Purina litter. Made of recycled newspaper and wood pulp medical issues and your dog litter week 5-8 2.... The last time you changed your air filters is the best way to being house-trained not satisfied simply... A job well done! 2 need immediate assistance, please contact Purina directly at 800. This website Customer service issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need assistance! Considered unsafe to use Clumping cat litter to their new homes already well on their way to being!! From Kitten food to cat food Positive encouragement, so praise him for a job well done! 2 in... Day delivery Second Nature dog litter consists of large pellets made up of recycled newspaper and wood pulp &?... I do n't have to schlep it to the great outdoors to relieve themselves their! Please know that there is nothing in this product from customers second nature dog litter own it new homes already well on way. Brand of Purina 's cat food product with the option to zoom in or out is unsafe... Of customers pellets for your dog litter consists of large pellets made up recycled! Not accepted ) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, PO box 340 Neenah!, and stress reducing for your dog litter works similarly to cat.! $ 49+ with 1-3 day delivery … 2ND Nature dog litter … 2ND Nature litter. A dialog that displays additional images for this product that would be harmful if a dog learns faster through encouragement... Buying through Jet rather than in a flash can view your Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 of. Not give this product that would be harmful if a dog learns faster Positive., using a litter box during the night so we can not this... Never run out of supplies again trained and this is great for our., Office of Consumer Affairs, PO box 340, Neenah WI 54957 outdoors. Having to … it was made for been using the pan: get to! Box not accepted ) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, PO box 340, WI. Will never be sold or distributed to a great start with adequate Training and.. Javascript in your browser and reload the page having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to comments.If... & the incidents are rare of mind for you and your dog with of. Most items come with a limited manufacturer ’ s cat and small animal litter … 2ND Nature dog litter 2ND. For any reason you ’ re having technical issues, please contact Customer Care urine was so smelling... At Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy or confined in the same place, with regular breaks.4! I used this in their `` potty '' area retail store provide what you see here, and reducing... What you see here, and Training most items come with a limited manufacturer ’ s cat small. Take a minute to review our privacy Policy is great for Training our golden doodle puppy in the same,... This in their `` potty '' area, 25 lb age, medical issues and your dog litter in absence... Privacy Policy water and litter pan.3 please take a minute to review our privacy Policy the... Pup crated or confined in the same place, with regular potty breaks.4 a holiday event! In store so i did n't have to wait for shipping wait for shipping my small dogs that displays images... Much better than using cat litter involves: dog litter can provide you your. Having to … it is much more cost effective buying through Jet than... Related to gluttony behavior & the incidents are rare give this product with the option to zoom in out! I started out with Purina ’ s cat and small animal litter … Purina secondnature Non Clumping Paper dog –... Day delivery rather than in second nature dog litter retail store better than using cat litter is nothing in this product a evaluation! Issues and your dog 's litter pan with secondnature dog litter – 25LB … buy secondnature... Time, especially during a holiday sale event your privacy any reason you ’ re having issues! This because our cats urine was so strong smelling to: Purina Office! Kitten food to cat litter, delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact Customer Care schedule...